All-Star Weekend Full Of Comps

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheeeeer93 Lauren.yup.thats.me
I'll be at Northeast Knockout too. Definitely for level 5 on Day 1, probably for all of it Day 2.
And I don't cheer/coach/anything so I'll probably be tweeting to keep from going insane. I need the practice for Athletic anyway hahaha
oh great! Im going to try and do some but I really cannot guarantee anything. I'm pretty sure I can do level 5 day 2? And a lot of session 2 both days.

Part of the problem is finding something to tie into our database so it's the same screen names. I also don't want to allow newbies until they have posting abilities.

Part of the problem is finding something to tie into our database so it's the same screen names. I also don't want to allow newbies until they have posting abilities.
Ahhhh good point, didn't think of that!

I will be at Spirit Sports this weekend. I am a crossover however so the amount of tweeting I do may be limited. Follow me- Swimtwilightchr

Fierce chat has been turned off in the passed because the bandwidth slows down or kills the board (may not be the exact technical reason, but you get the idea)

New extended battery for my EVO--I think I will have some tweets in me at Jamfest when I can. I'll miss some while I am taking care of the team though.

Could we set up an irc channel, kingston? Then it doesn't affect the boards.

(Not that I'll be online on Saturday anyway)

Could we set up an irc channel, kingston? Then it doesn't affect the boards.

(Not that I'll be online on Saturday anyway)

Probably should have read the rest of The thread where king mentioned other issues...

Fierce chat has been turned off in the passed because the bandwidth slows down or kills the board (may not be the exact technical reason, but you get the idea)

New extended battery for my EVO--I think I will have some tweets in me at Jamfest when I can. I'll miss some while I am taking care of the team though.

Just started following you SharkDad .

Back