All-Star Weekend Full Of Comps

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Could we set up an irc channel, kingston? Then it doesn't affect the boards.

(Not that I'll be online on Saturday anyway)

Yeah running Fierce Chat through PHP was not efficient at all. I would love to come up with a group solution that everyone could join from their computer or phone. IRC is not bad... but a bit intimidating for the non-geeky.

Yeah running Fierce Chat through PHP was not efficient at all. I would love to come up with a group solution that everyone could join from their computer or phone. IRC is not bad... but a bit intimidating for the non-geeky.

IRC? Good lord, what year is this?

Next you'll tell us to telnet into your MUD or dial-in to your BBS. Points to anyone who knows what I'm taking about without having to google. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Next you'll tell us to telnet into your MUD or dial-in to your BBS. Points to anyone who knows what I'm taking about without having to google. :)

I use to run a BBS. I called it Hell.

I know what telnet means. I think I'm too young for the rest :p

But irc wouldn't be bad since you don't have to register, or be "friends" with someone. Even if it is old ;)

I will be happy to tweet from the Spirit of Cheer in Atlantic City if someone tells me what is expected. I am old and don't have time to read 72 pages of how to tweet from a competition, if such a thread exists. I may not be the best person to do this because I generally think all teams do well and am a fan of all. But, I'm willing to give it a try. My twitter is @FoxieBrown. ;)

With your 300 baud acoustic. Modem.

I will try to tweet the level 5's as much as I can from spirit cheer my twitter is @carlablakeslee

I will try to tweet the level 5's as much as I can from spirit cheer my twitter is @carlablakeslee

I use to run a BBS. I called it Hell.

I was an admin on a MUD (multi-user dungeon, for those of you whippersnappers) for a while. That MUD eventually spawned a message board which I was also an admin and "tech support" for. That experience swore me off being an admin for life.*

*Exceptions are anything where $$$ is involved :)

ill be tweeting from ACA Nationals in Ft. Worth, TX. they are handing out two paid bids and 5 at large i believe, last year Spirit of Texas IOC and Champion Cheer Heat went home with the paids. Prodigy, Woodlands Elite, Spirit of Texas, Cheer Athletics, Twist & Shout, and many many other big name gyms will be there so its gonna be a good weekend!!! follow me for updates!!! @cheervideogod

I think these teams went home with the paid bids from aca last year :)
USASF'S World's Bid Winners:
Paid Bid Spirit of Texas MdSrCoed5 Paid Bid Cheer Athletics Panthers Md Sr 5
Paid Bid Cheer Athletics Wildcats Int'l Open Coed

Back