All-Star Weird Cheerleading Dreams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have cheer dreams a lot - but the ones I remember the most was stuff like forgetting music at home (back when you had to bring a CD)

and then I had a dream one time we bought team shirts and the team showed up to practice with them all cut up like hippie fringe

OMG every night before a competition I have the same dream...my team goes on the floor decides not to do the routine and runs around the mat doing rhythmic gymnastics, and I'm standing there yelling at them saying what are you doing and a judge comes down and hands me the scoresheets and we get a score of 0. It's such a terrible dream :eek:

Oh I had a dream I was being recruited by Ben Pope to cheer on a large limited coed team for CEA even though I had no tumbling...and then halfway through the dream we both realized I had aged out of the senior division.

yeah i have no idea.

Did you just say large limited? How times have changed.

Did you just say large limited? How times have changed.

well, almost four years ago, yes. I remember waking up and being like "wait, large limited isn't even a thing anymore."

The last year for large limited was 2011, right?

I have dreams where I'll see someone tumbling and I'll tell them I can tumble too, but then I can't even round off. So frustrating!

I had a dream once and it was when we were learning our routine. We only had the beginning of our routine and we had a really bad day of consistency with our two man stunts that day at practice. That night I had a dream we had to compete and the first 20 seconds of opening choreo and our two mans is the only part of our routine we had so we had to hit those and improvise the rest of the routine. So in the routine everyone was yelling to each other what we should do next. So like going to a jump formation everyone was yelling jumps out and yelling out what to do in stunts and pyramid and everyone just freestyled the dance :eek:

Another dream I used to have frequently when I was younger was that I would fall on a tumbling pass in my dream and I was like stuck to the floor and could not get up. I would try and try to get up but I was stuck to the ground and the rest of the team was trying to move on with the routine and couldnt without me. So everyone stared at me and starting yelling at me telling me to get off the floor and go to pyramid!!!

I've been lucky not to have any, until last night. I had a dream we were in comp warm ups, and there was two of us warming up the stunt at a time. For the life of me I couldn't remember any of the stunt and was threatened with not flying.

During the 2014-2015, the senior team (level 3 at the time) weren’t hitting our stunts so our coach told us that we were gonna go level 2 if we didn’t hit more of our stunts. So one night during that season, I had a dream that our coach told us that we went level 2. And now during this season we were supposed be level 3 but like 4 week before our 1st competition, we went level 2 because we weren't really hitting our stunt and we’ve been staying level 2 since then. So my dream came true…

I remember when I was in 8th grade my coach told us about this dream she had right before our first competition...all I can remember is something about two girls breaking their ankles (I think someone broke their arm too) the night before the comp and then having to push them around in wheelbarrows...
sounds like a type of dream I'd have... a dream that makes no sense lol

Last edited:
I had a dream that I was at a state fair walking around and got distracted by this noise so I went to find it. I turned a corner when I saw a blue mat. It was tglc getting ready to perform. But the girls were in really long dresses while stunting and dancing on chairs.

I had another one about staws. The flyers were climbing these ladders and as they got close to the top they popped up or did a ball up stretch on a round platform.
Then last night I had a dream that I met some FBers. I think one was cheer dad lol. I don't know how I knew it was him but in my dream I did. Also this meeting was like we knew we were FBers but didn't reveal who we were on FB. So I was like yay no one knows who I am but it was obvious you knew I was the only native in the room lol.

Apparently all I can think about is Worlds... I had a dream last night where I was helping run warmups at Worlds. Smoed was next and they were doing their tumbling and busted a spring in the warm up floor. Eddie was super nice, and told me to not worry about it and that they would just mark their jumps and tumbling when they competed. (Not sure how warmups affected actually throwing a full out, but hey, it's a dream!)

When they went on, people were so confused and were yelling and screaming, and their rioting caused the music to stop. Me and the other workers just removed the entire spring floor, and they competed on whatever surface is underneath the Milkhouse, but they still marked jumps and tumbling. So weird!

I recently had one where we had to compete at our state competition (I cheer high school and allstar) in large ball gowns... The whole plot of the dream was actually hysterical. It included using nfinities as nunchucks.

I regularly wake up as I hit the ground after leaping out of the bed, because I was dreaming that my flyer was falling....
I have done the same thing when I was in high school!

Back