All-Star Weird/random Injuries

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ive broken my foot twice by doing a toe touch barefooted. I am never going to do anything without shoes ever again!

When my husband left to go on deployment, me and my sweet dog, a boxer, went to see my parents. One morning while on his leash, he jumped off the porch and took me with him. I landed awkward and broke the small bone on the side of my foot. Serious Pain

i busted both of my sesamoid bones (the bones on the balls of your feet) landing standing tucks. When I had them xrayed, they found out that I have an extra sesamoid bone on each foot, and my foot grows big callouses so these bones don't come out of the skin when I'm walking.

When I had my back xrayed for my fracture, they found out that my spine isn't completely bone. From about midway down, its mostly cartilage with some flecks of bone in there, which is why it broke so easily.

And I broke my toe my kicking the metal track on the floor that keeps the closet door on track, and then hit it the very next day on a 50 lb steel bar on my garage floor.

Last summer I hit my head on a dining room chair and got a concussion.

I was jumping up and down. On grass. Just plain grass. Nothing extreme here.
I broke my foot.

I landed and a bone just broke and was protruding through skin. Doctor said that bone must have been stressed (at loss for a better word) and it was only a matter of time.

I was standing on trampoline (literally standing, talking to friends, not even jumping), next minute I'm in a heap- turns out I sprained my ankle... Still not sure how!

I've broken all my fingers and toes, both wrists, both ankles, the middle carpal of my hand, my nose a few times, and two ribs. I've also had all sorts of pulled muscles and ligaments, and knocked out teeth. Oh, and a cyst in my hand.

But my two best injuries were typical me moments. I broke a rib coughing because my mom waited so long to bring me to the doctor. And I broke my big toe so badly I had to wear a boot.... I broke it by riding down a hill in a baby car (the red ones you move by just stepping your feet).... Went flipping down a hill a few times. Normal.

I've broken all my fingers and toes, both wrists, both ankles, the middle carpal of my hand, my nose a few times, and two ribs. I've also had all sorts of pulled muscles and ligaments, and knocked out teeth. Oh, and a cyst in my hand.

But my two best injuries were typical me moments. I broke a rib coughing because my mom waited so long to bring me to the doctor. And I broke my big toe so badly I had to wear a boot.... I broke it by riding down a hill in a baby car (the red ones you move by just stepping your feet).... Went flipping down a hill a few times. Normal.

Winner!

Back