All-Star Well Orange Is Going Large Ladies & Gentlemen

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i was only simply answering someones question about if "Anyone thinking that Orange will finally trade in the execution points for some difficulty?" It was an opinion, not a fact, and i quickly announced that time will tell once the season starts, and considering they attended cheersport last year, they might attend it again in which F5 will be the first team they go up against for the season, IN MY VERY NEXT POST (probably 5 seconds later..)... i really wish people would learn how to read a little more, and have a semi open mind to things, but clearly people have some serious authority issues. i have never stated that i hated orange, and i dont. so dont automatically assume things that you dont know. i have been critical on all the teams at one point or another over the seasons on the boards, so im not against any certain team. :chillpill:

But the problem is you didn't address the issue of difficulty vs. execution. My response was not meant to be argumentative but rather address your use of Orange's lack of "flash" which is an intangible and has nothing to do with how well a team scores in LAG.

It's funny that you brought that up. First Stingray Orange has dominated almost any division they have entered. They have beaten teams with all types of choreography. In additiona SE is the DEAL, but dancing is not their speciality.. stunts and pyramids are. They seem to do just fine in Large senior, so I'm sure Rays will do just as well. Also Rays dance this last season killed... so much fun to watch.
"Every Division" They've been in 2, and Panthers Dominated when they switched. Orange is trying to beat Panthers to sweeping all divisions, and I hope panthers come back and beats them too it.

"Every Division" They've been in 2, and Panthers Dominated when they switched. Orange is trying to beat Panthers to sweeping all divisions, and I hope panthers come back and beats them too it.

ill be honest if i had to choose who would win over the other it would be panthers, i loved their routine at worlds 2013, and was shocked just as anyone when they got second. they are hungry, and i cant wait to see what kind of routine they put out for 2013/2014.
however i cant imagine orange switching divisions for the sole reason of beating panthers to achieve that, i think it came down to they had enough girls to go large. and in all honesty im surprised it took stingrays this long to make a large all girl team.

im just now waiting for the day that Cali finally creates a large all girl team, cause i think they would be next in line to do so with their program size.

ill be honest if i had to choose who would win over the other it would be panthers, i loved their routine at worlds 2013, and was shocked just as anyone when they got second. they are hungry, and i cant wait to see what kind of routine they put out for 2013/2014.
however i cant imagine orange switching divisions for the sole reason of beating panthers to achieve that, i think it came down to they had enough girls to go large. and in all honesty im surprised it took stingrays this long to make a large all girl team.
Orange was large several years ago, stingrays also had a large team at worlds 2008 and 2011 so this division is not new to them

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Orange was large several years ago, stingrays also had a large team at worlds 2008 and 2011 so this division is not new to them

what i meant is that im surprised it took this long for orange to go large, they are an extremely popular team, so it is baffling that they could never find enough girls to go large years ago, unless they intentionally wanted to keep orange small, or whatever, so they created peach. or something along those lines.

what i meant is that im surprised it took this long for orange to go large, they are an extremely popular team, so it is baffling that they could never find enough girls to go large years ago, unless they intentionally wanted to keep orange small, or whatever, so they created peach. or something along those lines.

It's just like elite staying small.

Back