All-Star Well Orange Is Going Large Ladies & Gentlemen

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

regardless i could easily see Aces going large at some point, they would at least have some competition in texas (which isnt to far) if panthers stay large for good.
Cali are a smart program. Say what you want about them, but they're a lot like Rays in the aspect that they won't peat a team in a division if they can't be at the top.
Aces are doing great things in medium, I don't see that changing at least until they win worlds in Medium. Cali haven't a harbored a team in this division for a reason.
And Cali never compete in Texas. Us west coast teams already pay more than any one else to travel to worlds. We stay in state (or Vegas) until NCA/Majors and Worlds. I highly doubt when they're sweeping everything here they'd risk going to the most intense cheer state just to have someone to compete against.

And as a sidenote, can we please hold off on predicting Worlds 2014 until each team has actually had more than two practices..:banghead:

Aces went large for the Majors and won, did they not? Did they only compete with 30 girls there? Or did they add girls on from within the program? I guess I could go watch the video...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Aces competed with 30 girls as a medium senior team. They were scored as a medium team and SE and Panthers were scored as a 36 girl large team!

Aces competed with 30 girls as a medium senior team. They were scored as a medium team and SE and Panthers were scored as a 36 girl large team!
I was under the impression they were all scored in large. It just matters as the number of skills to the number of kids on the floor.
A lot of competitions combine Medium and LAG.

I was under the impression they were all scored in large. It just matters as the number of skills to the number of kids on the floor.
A lot of competitions combine Medium and LAG.
Yeah, that's sort of what I meant! I meant like Aces weren't scored lower than SE or Panthers because they (obviously) had less stunts/smaller pyramid etc because they were a medium size team?

Yeah, that's sort of what I meant! I meant like Aces weren't scored lower than SE or Panthers because they (obviously) had less stunts/smaller pyramid etc because they were a medium size team?
Correct. Panthers didn't have a full team of 36 either. It's the ratio of skills to kids on the floor. So no, they weren't.

this may be a dumb question or a question that may have been already asked but i'm not about to search through 13 pages for it so here goes...

instead of orange going large why not just keep peach and put girls of "orange" potential on it? ehh idk

this may be a dumb question or a question that may have been already asked but i'm not about to search through 13 pages for it so here goes...

instead of orange going large why not just keep peach and put girls of "orange" potential on it? ehh idk

Apparently, Peach graduated out more girls than Orange. It was easier to put a couple more girls on Orange and make them large.

I would think Aces would have a hard time going large in Vegas. VCA now having a worlds team this year is going to be super exciting for Vegas cheer leading. VCA has created much of their talent unlike Cali. I'm sure VCA will be a team to look out for in medium coed!

thanks for the quick, nice, drama-free response!!! you deserve a 100 shimmies

Haha, I try to stay away from the drama. Doesn't always work, but I do try.

Back