All-Star Well Orange Is Going Large Ladies & Gentlemen

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"Every Division" They've been in 2, and Panthers Dominated when they switched. Orange is trying to beat Panthers to sweeping all divisions, and I hope panthers come back and beats them too it.

When I said division I meant the stingrays program.. Not just orange. Stingrays are arguably one of the strongest programs in the country.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Orange has dominated small senior for years and won medium senior without even breaking a sweat. They're a large senior caliber team who finally has enough girls to do it. Peach tested the waters and proved Stingrays can hang with the big girls. Stop assuming what Orange will and will not do this season and just let it happen. No one will know until we all know

im just now waiting for the day that Cali finally creates a large all girl team, cause i think they would be next in line to do so with their program size.
I saw this earlier and totally agree, I'm sure Cali could make a LAG but look where those teams are...MD, NJ, NC, GA, TX, and VA. Who would they ever compete against? Outside of NCA and Worlds they'd never get any competition.

I saw this earlier and totally agree, I'm sure Cali could make a LAG but look where those teams are...MD, NJ, NC, GA, TX, and VA. Who would they ever compete against? Outside of NCA and Worlds they'd never get any competition.

true but both maryland and cheer extreme went through all of the 2012/2013 without any competition until NCA themselves.. so it is possible, if cali really wanted to go large, and i would imagine Aces being that team to do so, so technically they are based out of las vegas.

true but both maryland and cheer extreme went through all of the 2012/2013 without any competition until NCA themselves.. so it is possible, if cali really wanted to go large, and i would imagine Aces being that team to do so, so technically they are based out of las vegas.

Twisters competed against Stars at Cheersport

I'm confused, all this heated chatter about Orange going large, where is the thread about Stingrays going large coed?!

Stingrays don't do revenge. In our coaches eyes. It's us against the scoresheet. Plus orange has already beaten panthers before so it's not like they lost to them all the time.

Didn't F5 compete against Stars and Peach at Cheersport? And SE had competed against Peach at an NCA Classic in GA and competed against Panthers & Aces at the Majors?

regardless i could easily see Aces going large at some point, they would at least have some competition in texas (which isnt to far) if panthers stay large for good.

regardless i could easily see Aces going large at some point, they would at least have some competition in texas (which isnt to far) if panthers stay large for good.

Aces went large for the Majors and won, did they not? Did they only compete with 30 girls there? Or did they add girls on from within the program? I guess I could go watch the video...

Back