All-Star What Allstar Level Is Your School Squad?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We would be a really shaky level 2 or 3. We had 5 back handsprings and 1 tuck that was never really thrown at games or anything.
Stunt wise we were really staggered. There was one group that never got past halves and straight cradles the whole year -.- Then one group could do kind of scary level 3 stunts and my group had solid level 3 and shaky level 4 stunts.

my school had girls that could do literally no tumbling (me being one of them hahhaahha) 3 or 4 with just hand springs, 5 or so with tucks/layouts, and one full. our stunting was whatever we wanted to throw. since we have a lot of allstar girls we like to play around until we get something good. mostly level 3 though i'd say

This is the beauty of high school cheer- no levels! Our HS team stunts mostly 5- team doubles from one leg, kick double baskets, full ups to one leg. We have a handful of fulls, couple layouts, half a dozen tucks, team handsprings. We have a girl who throws two to full (standing), a bunch of standing tucks and handspring tucks. We use what we have, highlight the best of it, and go against teams that have way more tumbling and way less. I coach hs and all star and love the freedom of no levels at high school!

well.....
they all think and act like an amazing level 5.... there far from it. they have one full that lands it about 2 times a month. The only level 5 stunuting was me but i only did football season so i could coutinue my true love of competive cheer! Reality check they are a level 2 maybe 3ish competitie squad! :) Not saying bad against highschool cheerleading. just sayin

Im not sure exactly what "level " we would have been but if I had to make an educated guess I would say level 3/4. In MD all teams have to compete on a hard floor so that really limited a lot of our tumbling skills. This year we had a couple Tsunami girls and 1 or 2 F5 girls so it definitely helped our tumbling difficulty wise. We had 4 fulls, 4 layouts, 8? tucks, 8/9 standing tucks, and full squad standing handsprings. Stunting wise we had 3 heel stretch to bow n arrows to scorp to scale and 2 heel stretch to scorp to scale, all to 360 double downs. I would say our pyramid was a solid level 3 since we couldnt do any inversions and had to do tick tocks with the flyers braced on both sides. This year was the strongest our team has been and It was by far the best season yet!

I would say the majority of high school squads i've worked with would be level 4 in all aspects except for tumbling. Singles out of one leg, doubles from preps. Tumbling wise, i've noticed not many ordinary high school teams have more then 2 or 3 fulls. If there was such a thing as 4.3 i would say most highschools fall there. Level 4 stunting, with toe handsprings and running tucks.

My school team would probably be the worst level 1 team you ever saw. Not kidding. We have three groups that do a prep & cradle, one of them can cradle from extension. One girl can tumble (she was a gymnast) but all she can still do is backhandsprings. And I only got my backhandspring in January. I never threw it at a game though because I was/am afraid to on hard floor. I'm making myself do it at tryouts though.

hmm.
at the school i just left, a really underdeveloped 4.2. we had 3 running backhandsprings, one standing backhandspring, and one standing and running tuck.

the school team that i just moved into is hard to say for me. i know im the only tumbler.
i have the only running and standing backhandspring and a running tuck.
i havent seen the team stunt yet, but ive heard that theyre pretty good at it and its a focal point.

soooo i dont know :D

My high school would be level 5. Every girl has a triple toe tuck and they have like 5 or 6 girls who do fulls. And their stunts are level 5 also. If you watched UCA High School Nationals on TV, it was Hunterdon Central High School in Large Varsity. They got second to Dunbar :)

my high school when i was on it was a sold, 4.3/2 lol we did level 4 stunts but othing flipping or double downs beccause it was illegal but we did a full squad of kick fulls full downs out of every stunt! tumbling wise mostly backhand springs but our tumbling passes were to tucks!

When I was in school I would say we were about a 4.3 (yes I created my own division) but with the coach they have now they are about a 1.2, if that. Lets just say when the alumni go to the games it is sad to see how the program has turned out because the coach doesn't know what she is doing.

Mine would be a 3/4 we aren't aloud to do stunts because of the division were in! but eeveryone on my squad has a bhs, and i know me and one other person have like jumps to tuck, but the girls are really close to standing tucks, lots of them have running tucks though.

Back