All-Star What Allstar Level Is Your School Squad?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Back when I was in high school (I graduated 2007), we were a solid level 2. And based off of what I saw when I judged tryouts for the school this year... they still are.

Mine could probably do well in level 1. Almost squad walkovers, minus the three girls with standing two to tucks. Solid preps, braced libs. Definitely not ready for baskets (the one they attempted at our most recent pep rally fell before the flyer even left the bases' hands, after they did three bounces before attempting to throw her), good jumps, great dancers and tight motions, so... level 1.

at one point my future highschool team had 2 guys who had legit fulls... dont really know where those came from(my state sucks). Then there were 2 guys that have scary back yard tumbling, then the rest of the girls don't have any tumbling whatsoever. Their stunting is around solid 2 to scary 3.

I would say level 2. There were 5 rbhs and 1 tuck (me!) I could deffinatly do a layout and heck I could probably even full but I would never risk getting injured. Our stunts were 2, and then we did some illegal things that we made up. Our pyramid was 3 though!

Stunts - Level 5 (Tick Tocks, Full Ups, Double Downs From One Leg)
Baskets - Level 4 (Double Down)
Standing Tumbling - Level 4 (Standing Backs and 2 to tucks with 4 or 5 fulls)
Running Tumbling - Level 5 ( Mostly Fulls and some Layouts)
Jumps - Level 3 (Trippe Toe Back Handsprings)

We only have 13 girls and not that many to choose from.
Stunts- 1/2/3 ( a lot of prep cradles. some extension cradles. one extended one leg. and an extended hitch pyramid.)
Baskets- 0
Standing- 1/2/3/4 ( me and one other girl tumbles. no one else. i have standing handspring, and she has standing tuck.)
Running- 1/2/3/4 (again, i do rohs and she does layouts. the rest are cartwheels and roundoffs...into splits!)
Jumps- 3 ( her and i do a jump handspring. everyone else, double jump)

Back