High School What Are Your School Colors?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My kids' high school is orange and blue. Awful colors, but somewhat unique, I guess.

My kids' high school is orange and blue. Awful colors, but somewhat unique, I guess.
Royal blue or navy? Not completely awful, my kids' former school was orange, black, and white. It was always Hallowe'en there!

Royal blue or navy? Not completely awful, my kids' former school was orange, black, and white. It was always Hallowe'en there!

Oh, royal blue. We've lived here so long (and have had students there for seven years), so I am fully tired of it. I can't face another orange hoodie. So much the struggle. And my cheerleader will attend there next year and likely want to do cheer. In an orange and blue uniform. *sigh*

Green and gold, a couple of years ago the old cheer coach switched over to forest and metallic. It kills me that we dont match the football team so next year our sideline uniform will be forest and yellow gold but mostly white. The following year for comp we plan to go back to forest and metallic but mostly black, exciting times.

Our cheer uniforms don't match, either! Rumor is that they're getting new uniforms next year, thankfully.

Eta: our high school has the most unflattering cheer uniforms I've ever seen. The lines make the girls' shoulders look like they're wearing football shoulder pads. Ugh.

Oh, royal blue. We've lived here so long (and have had students there for seven years), so I am fully tired of it. I can't face another orange hoodie. So much the struggle. And my cheerleader will attend there next year and likely want to do cheer. In an orange and blue uniform. *sigh*
Orange and blue can look good, just look at Southwestern or UF.

i have tons of orange too. My kids were at the school from k-10.5. We left during my oldest's sophomore year.

My college/university colours are black and gold with white highlights. Technically, the university colours are a "baby-poo" gold, black and white highlights, but nobody wants that kind of gold on the uniforms. All the university sports teams, apart from gridion, use orange instead. Our team only cheers competitively, so it's okay if we don't match everyone else.

My high school was royal blue, white and black but until 2007ish we used silver instead of black. We were the Eagles.

The college i'll be going to next fall (most likely at this point at least), is Garnet, gold and white (Go Noles!)

My high school was forest green, black, and white. Sometimes things had gold on them.

My college was maroon, black, and white.

My high school was burgundy, black and white.
My college is green, white and a tiny bit of burgundy. Sometimes people use a bit of black but when we wanted new black uniforms athletics said no :(

Football colors: green and gold

Last edited:
My high schools were scarlet and columbia blue (red and light blue)

For college it was garnet and gold.
How do you feel about light blue and red uniforms that have large amounts of red? I feel like it's such an intense color, it should be used minimally.

Back