What Can I Use Instead Of A Stunt Stand?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was the manufacturer and he had listings on eBay. Our guess is he was listing it to see what the price threshold was- he sold one a few days before her for a lower listing price. On her auction it was $10 more. He then listed another after she won her for $10 more again. He doesn't have any listed currently. She has been checking since she still doesn't have hers.

King.....Can you come teach my kids to find their center and how to fly? I will be printing out what you said on here and also checking out cheerbalance.com
Thanks.
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just had to come back in to update on the cheer balance stunt stands in case anyone was planning to order. My good friend bought one for her daughter. He was selling one on ebay and she won it at the starting price, which was less than the website price but not dirt cheap by any means. The auction stated it would ship no more than 3 days from the auction ending/payment. She paid immediately and now almost 3 weeks later she still has no stunt stand. It has been one excuse after another and just really frustrating. The seller was the manufacturer himself and has admitted in emails he never had it to sell, it had to be made. Just bad business if you ask me and clearly not stated in the listing. I guess my point is know going in that you may have to wait for it, and be prepared in case it happens to you. She has been emailing/calling every day or 2 when she hasnt been updated. If she wasnt so persistent I dont know that she would even be getting it- it now has a tracking # and was shipped yesterday.....conveniently after she filed an ebay claim.

Great product but it seems their sales and marketing dept can use some work.

I know the process for me was slightly better, but they have been trying to ramp up production. The owner / designer was in the Ukraine and recently came back to the states. Though it has been frustrating you are getting correspondence back, which is good.

I just had to come back in to update on the cheer balance stunt stands in case anyone was planning to order. My good friend bought one for her daughter. He was selling one on ebay and she won it at the starting price, which was less than the website price but not dirt cheap by any means. The auction stated it would ship no more than 3 days from the auction ending/payment. She paid immediately and now almost 3 weeks later she still has no stunt stand. It has been one excuse after another and just really frustrating. The seller was the manufacturer himself and has admitted in emails he never had it to sell, it had to be made. Just bad business if you ask me and clearly not stated in the listing. I guess my point is know going in that you may have to wait for it, and be prepared in case it happens to you. She has been emailing/calling every day or 2 when she hasnt been updated. If she wasnt so persistent I dont know that she would even be getting it- it now has a tracking # and was shipped yesterday.....conveniently after she filed an ebay claim.

Great product but it seems their sales and marketing dept can use some work.
We are so sorry we had a slow moment when you ordered. I was training in Ukraine with real acrobats, and I rushed home when I discovered this. All is good now, inventory is fired up!! Please accept our apology for being so painfully slow with your order, and I would love to send you and your friend a free CHEERBALANCE t-shirt!

The most important element in training is what's inside your heart. We are cheerbalance. We are real professionals of balance. This balance concept was invented by circus performers. The pole can be used in different ways to enhance your knowledge of balance. The pole will naturally vibrate or have movement when weight is placed upon it. This vibration travels through the body and increases knowledge on how to tighten and control multiple muscle groups. This vibration will also give the user deeper insight as to how to properly center the skeletal structure in all your positions. Under proper instruction, the user will have an enhanced knowledge on how to unify the entire central nervous system, a skill that is called "equilibrium" in the circus world. When the user dose the suggested routines in the training videos on www.cheerbalance.com, the foot, ankle, and legs will get an intense workout. Intricate never felt before muscles will awaken, and the mind will establish new and strong connections to these new muscles. Every master of balance knows that the person(s) underneath you supplies the balance but the balance is most beautiful and easiest when the above person is in a state of "equilibrium" ( everyone involved in the balance act needs to be in a state of "equilibrium"). How the foot and ankle respond on our stunting equipment is different than in a real stunting, but no worries, it is very easy to convert what you learn on our stunt simulator to real flying. Think of it as a cross training tool like a tumble track, or weight training. Train on it! You will get strong, you will learn, you will love it!!

I have always been taught that you never should balance in a stunt, but doesn't these things teach you to balance, or doesn't they move enough? I have always wondered how good these are i reality..
You kind of are supposed to balance but they don't move and it feels like bases hands so it will help u get used to the feeling

Back