All-Star What Classes Are Offered?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we have 15 teams this season, but we are not a large gym because almost every athlete is on 2-6 teams.

we offer preschool tumbling, beginner tumbling, an open gym, and a hip-hop class. our tumbling classes and open gyms are free for athletes and $5 for the public. our hip-hop classes are $5 for everyone because our coach choreographs on the spot. we might be adding an intermediate/advanced tumbling class if there is a demand for it.

Just for my own curiosity, what classes are offered at your gym? For example, flight, stretch, strength, tumbling, etc...
Also, how big is your gym? Do you have a) less than 10 teams b) 10-15 teams c) more than 15 teams.

Just trying to check a theory of mine.

Classes offered at our gym are: Pre tumble, tumble 1 through 5, cheer prep, BHS class, intro to tuck, flyers class. They also provide technique dance classes.
This season our gym offers 14 cheer teams and one mid year team. They also have 9 dance teams.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

We are a large gym - more than 30 teams.

We have tumbling privates, flyer flex classes, and flight school. Plus there are often additional skills clinics on Fri/Sat evenings. And we often get guest coaches in for additional tumbling privates.

We have 7 full-year teams and we offer leveled tumbling classes and once a week Rec cheer classes separated by age. We also offer summer camps throughout the summer and "gotta have it" one day tumbling clinics that focus on specific tumbling skills. We also offer open gyms on Friday nights but those are just supervised, not actually coached.

We have 7 full-year teams and we offer leveled tumbling classes and once a week Rec cheer classes separated by age. We also offer summer camps throughout the summer and "gotta have it" one day tumbling clinics that focus on specific tumbling skills. We also offer open gyms on Friday nights but those are just supervised, not actually coached.

You got a new gym?!?! So glad!

9 teams at the Baltimore gym. We offer Stunt, Tumble 1, 2/3, 4/5, Jump/Flex, and Tucks. We also have open gym every Friday. Tumbling classes and open gyms are included in all star tuition.

I'm at a small gym. We are a tumbling and cheer gym in the same facility so there's classes going on every day. There is beginning (no necessary experience), intermediate a (working on standing bhs and robhs), intermediate b (have standing bhs and robhs) and advanced (have multiple backhandsprings and working on tucks, layouts, fulls, etc.)

On any given day, there are usually about 2 of each class. There's also open gym 5 days a week for summer :D and my tuition has unlimited tumbling

Small-ish. We have a tumbling/stunt class for each level, flyer flex, jump class with your level tumbling class included in tuition. That doesn't take into account the courses that our gymnastics program has, as well.

We have 8 teams and the only classes we offer on a weekly basis are tumbling classes by skill level which 1 is included in tuition. On holidays and seasonal breaks there are usually clinics/camps offered for an additional fee.

I did! I'm up at Connect as of last Monday :)

Great! We have a coach from your old gym, I guess. My daughter partner stunted with him on Monday and swears he's the strongest person she's ever stunted with. Lol! Anyway, congrats to you. I was sad to hear your gym closed. :(

To bring it back on track...my daughter's gym is offering some new flying classes this summer: flexibility and basket classes.

16 teams, I don't know how many half-year teams we will have this season though.

Our classes are rec cheer, flexibility, flyers, aerials, intro to tumbling, back handsprings basics, back handsprings advanced, running/standing tucks, layouts, & fulls. We also have open gym but that doesn't count as a class.

At CP's gym she started at, at 4; they offer tumbling, cheer practice, and gymnastic's (they do team gymnastic's at this gym).

At the gym CP has been going to throughout the summer, they are small (4 teams last season, I believe they're pushing for more this year) and they offer multi-level tumbling, stretch/jump, multi-level stunting, and cheer tech.

Back