All-Star What Did That Parent Just Say To Their Kid?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:( last comp i went to i saw a younger girl probably youth crying alone and i asked her if she was ok? if she was lost? etc. and she said she was upset because her mom yelled at her for not winning her division and that her mom was selling her hamster because she was so mad... i wanted to cry i felt so bad

:( last comp i went to i saw a younger girl probably youth crying alone and i asked her if she was ok? if she was lost? etc. and she said she was upset because her mom yelled at her for not winning her division and that her mom was selling her hamster because she was so mad... i wanted to cry i felt so bad
uhm what :confused: can we revoke some peoples parental status?

Wow these are crazy crazy Mums!! I've seen so much pressure on little children to do well, its like 'Toddlers and Tiaras' or 'Dance Moms' crazy crazy Mums!! half of them are OVERWEIGHT themselves!! maybe they should start taking their own advice...

You see, Paparazzi had a massive heart attack a couple of weeks ago. Part of reason for 100% blockage in his right coronary artery was from eating fatty foods and not watching his weight. He's not morbidly obese or anything, and he's only 36 years old, so it was a big wake-up call for us.

Healthy vibes being sent to Papparazzi and calming vibes to Mamarazzi who will be pulled in all directions this comp season!

Back