OT What Did You Go To College For?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm going to be a freshman in college this fall. I'm planning on majoring in computer science and minoring in graphic design. I want to get a career as a web designer :)

smileAshlen are you asking me?? If so, I'm planning on applying to University of Central Florida (UCF), Florida State University (FSU), University of North Florida (UNF), Flagler, Berry College (GA), and University of Oregon.

I'm getting my bachelors in nursing and then transferring to an anesthesia school to become a certified registered nurse anesthetist. :)

smileAshlen are you asking me?? If so, I'm planning on applying to University of Central Florida (UCF), Florida State University (FSU), University of North Florida (UNF), Flagler, Berry College (GA), and University of Oregon.
Ahh I see you're from FL too :) & UCF is absolutely gorgeous! I have a ton of friends at FSU & UCF & some more going next year! & My brother goes to UNF :D All are great schools that you're looking at! Good luck!

Ahh I see you're from FL too :) & UCF is absolutely gorgeous! I have a ton of friends at FSU & UCF & some more going next year! & My brother goes to UNF :D All are great schools that you're looking at! Good luck!

I couldn't tell you were from FL since I'm on my phone which is why I spelled out the names :p I have friends going to FSU, UCF, and UNF for this next school year. I've toured FSU & UNF. I loved UNF slightly better though :p I'm gonna tour UCF sometime either this summer or next fall when my friend is going there. Thanks! Where are you thinking of applying??

I couldn't tell you were from FL since I'm on my phone which is why I spelled out the names :p I have friends going to FSU, UCF, and UNF for this next school year. I've toured FSU & UNF. I loved UNF slightly better though :p I'm gonna tour UCF sometime either this summer or next fall when my friend is going there. Thanks! Where are you thinking of applying??
FAU, USF, UCF, maaybbbe UNF, and if my family friend still let's me live with them HPU :D (I used to live about 20 minutes away from the campus and my parents still have really close friends that live there & they offered to let me live over there if I decide to go there!) But my dad wants me to go to University of Michigan :p I hate the cold so that's NOT happening. lol

FAU, USF, UCF, maaybbbe UNF, and if my family friend still let's me live with them HPU :D (I used to live about 20 minutes away from the campus and my parents still have really close friends that live there & they offered to let me live over there if I decide to go there!) But my dad wants me to go to University of Michigan :p I hate the cold so that's NOT happening. lol

Awesome! I haven't really looked at FAU but I've heard it's nice. I wouldn't want to go to Michigan either :p

I have a B.S. in Recreation & Leisure Studies, which was actually very helpful in landing a full time job as a Program Director for an all-star gym, then for an Event Producer. Then when I hit my late 20's and realized I didn't love working til 9pm or later every night or traveling every darn weekend without any extra pay or breaks, it helped me switch paths (slightly). Now I get to work for the government in Recreation Management and love it. In the process of finishing my MBA (specializing in Sports Management) to help with advancement.

I'm going to be a freshman in college this fall. I'm planning on majoring in computer science and minoring in graphic design. I want to get a career as a web designer :)
That's awesome, I found out I loved web design after I graduated and taught myself alot of what i know from online tutorials (i already have the programming background to figure out the other programming stuff).

Good luck :)

I got my B.A in History with a specialization in Secondary Education. (I am a high school history teacher). When I graduated college, there was no jobs, so I started working in a pharmacy and became a certified tech. I hated it so I am no on to my next career path. I work in Human Resources and I love it. I also coach High School cheerleading

Went to school for nursing right out of high school. Long story short I decided halfway through my junior year that I hated it. Now I'm a Biology major. I still have another year to go, but now im actually learning and doing things I enjoy. In hindsight I wish I either took a year to figure out what I really wanted to do, or sucked it up and accepted I make a mistake and switched sooner. No idea where this will take me, but I have options and I'm happy

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back