All-Star What Did You Love About Nca?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Watching my youngest daughter win 2 jackets!!
Watching how this sport has grown to the point that you can place 15th and STILL have a score above 90...
Of course the crowd in the arena was amazing as usual! :)
Loved getting to see all the scores of other teams as BlueCat mentioned above
Congrats to her, that's awesome!! :)

Highlight of my weeekend had to be being able to stay on The Mat at awards long enough to say congrats to smoed and give kiara a hug while she was crying tears of joy!
I was so happy they left more teams on the floor...It was a nerve shattering event watching 33 teams get their placements...:) Kiara is a sweetheart ...so are you!!

Watching my youngest daughter win 2 jackets!!
Watching how this sport has grown to the point that you can place 15th and STILL have a score above 90...
Of course the crowd in the arena was amazing as usual! :)
Loved getting to see all the scores of other teams as BlueCat mentioned above
I watch yalls j5 day two and was cheering so loud for those girls!! So much talent on one team, so happy for those girls!

Sitting in the arena almost all day right up in amazing seats watching teams.
Winning an NDA jacket :)
Seeing ECE coed hit day 2 and move up from 14th to 6th with their day 2 score being 2nd in their div.
Seeing a few of my Fierceboard friends :)
NCA/NDA raising $7,000 for the LYMI fund and watching AJ give her speech in the arena, as I cried my eyes out and then the arena giving Er a standing ovation by far was the highlight of the weekend though.

I watch yalls j5 day two and was cheering so loud for those girls!! So much talent on one team, so happy for those girls!

Thank you Angelica!! It was the hardest thing for my oldest CP to have to watch from the sidelines. She was so proud of them as well!! That team far exceeded my expectations for them this year. :)

a shooting star giving away her nca jacket to a cheerleader with cancer
Amtu-iVCEAIws7p.jpg

this was actually waaaay tooo precious i saw a thread about royce earlier in the year so sad <3

Amtu-iVCEAIws7p.jpg

this was actually waaaay tooo precious i saw a thread about royce earlier in the year so sad <3

I. Love. This. And everything that cheerleaders do like it. It's all about prospective. When some people are fighting for their health and their lives, an NCA jacket or a Worlds ring suddenly seem a little less important. I'm so pleased to hear about the good things coming out of Dallas over the weekend!!

I wasn't there but....

1. CEA senior elite hit two routines.
2. All Star one Big Bang doing 180 ball ups and hit them both days!! I love this team so much <3
3. Welcome to my Panther party. :)
4. Shooting star girl giving her jacket to a boy with a cancer. OMG! she is so sweet.
5. Kenley Pope won her first NCA jacket.

What I didn't love about NCA.
1. Pro Athletics Showstoppers got second place :( I love these kids. Congrats to Austins anyway.

Back