All-Star What Did You Love About Nca?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. All the food choices! There was jerky and fudge...enough said.
2. Seeing 3 little girls lose it when SE walked out of the arena..then Maddie walked by and they started crying....
3. The scavenger hunt for a pin...free cereal samples...and free hairspray!
4. Sitting in the WC section for Starlites, it was an early morning but well worth it!
5. Empire Elite special needs...3 toss to hands extensions, a tuck, and a back handspring...you better work!
6. Little Phoebe who everyone had pretty much watched grow up on the boards finally got her NCA jacket!

I wasn't there but....

1. CEA senior elite hit two routines.
2. All Star one Big Bang doing 180 ball ups and hit them both days!! I love this team so much <3
3. Welcome to my Panther party. :)
4. Shooting star girl giving her jacket to a boy with a cancer. OMG! she is so sweet.
5. Kenley Pope won her first NCA jacket.
What I didn't love about NCA.
1. Pro Athletics Showstoppers got second place :( I love these kids. Congrats to Austins anywy.

<33 i shimmy the 5th! Kenley is PRECIOUS:) so proud of those butterflies. :cheering:

One of the highlights of my weekend was having @JohnButler's wife give me some stretching tips before our practice time on Friday night. I was estatic and she was so sweet! Please tell her thank you for me:)

I loved seeing how good the Medium Coed division is... So many teams scoring in the 90's

I love the scoring breakdowns

Seeing old students and friends from many years of cheer in one place

Back