What Do You Do To Prepare For A Competition???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

okay this might sound gross but i cant take a competition the day before haha and if its a two daywhen i take a shower the first day i cant wash my hair. i know it sounds really dirty but after we compete i freshen up !
my team say our father and sing lean on me before we go on !
i HAVE to walk out with the same person every time with me being on the right side!
i can't listen to my music until they play it in warmups
&
ALWAYS wear a fresh new pair of socks that i dont wear again after that :)

Make sure to take my inhaler ( no asthma attacks please!)
Spray my sportsbra w/perfume the night before
I tie my shoes like 12 times between after I've done my makeup and before they call us out to perform.
Our teams always says a chant before we run out.
Also I always cross myself and yell rock it don't bomb it! ( rock the routine don't bomb the routine)

well with the twisters we all pray and do a chant. i personally cant eat or drink anything, and i do a hand shake with two other people and pray by myself.

I prepare my cheer bag the night before
When I wake up in the morning I eat a banana and a bagel
I change in my uniform, lucky undies and lusky sport bra
I listen to my mix on playback
I try to remember to breath

I agree with everyone- after breakfast, I can't eat anything until I compete! And when I come off the floor, its a Maui Wowi strawberry banana smoothie :)

i always listen to cheer music or some type of music to pump me up. i'm also always a freak about my makeup. i will constantly touch it up, no matter weather it needs it or not! lol.

Sponge roller party with pizza and cupcakes the night before with a couple girls from the team. :)

Back