What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It did transfer, but for about a thousand people it made a copy of the user with imported_ in front of the name. Just gotta merge the names one by one and it will be fixed.

Remember, squeeky wheels get the grease!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

So far so good, Kingston! I definitely am still learning my way around a little bit...but overall I love it! I like the new font too-it's "clean-cut" and for some reason this board loads more efficiently too!!:thumbs up:

I think it organizes the information a bit better. So many people are talking more and more on the boards it needed to look a bit more professional.

I'm surprised more people aren't jumping all over the 'like' button. That's the thing I liked most.

I need to be purple again, too. Please and thank you! I've looked all around in the "Forum Actions" and "Community" links but I can't figure out how to request being in the 18+ group.

AHHH! Where's my avatar?! :(
And I agree with Mclovin.. I can't find anywhere to request to be in 18+ eitherrr.

PM me about it. Later today gonna go through all the PM's and fix all requests and changes.

Yep, the thanks is the like button :)

Kingston, can you tell me where to find the thread where we were all discussing changing the max # of athletes on a large team to 30?? I sent you a PM, but I'm guessing your PM box is overwhelmingly full right now and I wasn't sure you would see it. Thanks!!

I replied. Did it not go through?

Ok, I did it from my blackberry. This app may have issues with PM's. Ill try again.

Am I the only one who is having problems with it running really slow now?? When I click submit, it takes almost 10 seconds for the page to reload.

On my phone it is very quick.

Back