What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

for this second.

im waiting until fierce blue is 'finished' then will copy to all the other themes. i have someone working on banners right now.

i cant tell if you are facetious or fa serious

im being serious.. i dont like it (SORRY) it reminds me alot like myspace.

the fact that it reminds me of myspace isnt the fact that i dislike the layout of the actual board. its just confusing a bit.

ok, it reminds you of myspace because it looks like myspace or because its confusing like myspace?

I think in the end everyone will like it new.

People keep saying myspace but I think that is mainly because it is blue. Myspace was more like the old board where it was a bit all over the place. This one is a lot cleaner and controlled like facebook.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Also when I click on "New Posts" it shows like all of the posts just in order of the most recent post, instead of just the new ones I haven't read, on the old board it would only list the post again if someone posted something new.

Kingston i dont know if you realize this but with the sound on when you go into chat the girl says a really really creepy Welcome hahaha

You're probably still working out all the kinks but is there a reason why there are all these random blank white spaces in peoples posts? It's sort of jarring...

Back