What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe like an hour?? I guess it was like 6 minutes after I posted something yesterday and I realized I forgot something...couldn't edit lol.

well, the problem with longer editing time is it is enough to do drive by postings and really try to make people mad. then you can edit and say you didnt ever say that at all.

example: you log in and create a CEA STINKS!!! thread.

30 minutes later you edit the thread like it never happened. People still see the hurtful message, but there is no evidence of it. that is what im trying to avoid. when you post you gotta stand behind your posts. if you messup, just post again and say you messup. its not like anyone on here uses great grammar or spelling all the time.

well, the problem with longer editing time is it is enough to do drive by postings and really try to make people mad. then you can edit and say you didnt ever say that at all.

example: you log in and create a CEA STINKS!!! thread.

30 minutes later you edit the thread like it never happened. People still see the hurtful message, but there is no evidence of it. that is what im trying to avoid. when you post you gotta stand behind your posts. if you messup, just post again and say you messup. its not like anyone on here uses great grammar or spelling all the time.

Except Beth :) But alright lol I understand

I will sAy if your comments, thoughts, or suggestions are worthwhile to read and contribute to the conversation then if your forget to add something just come back and add the second post, no on should give you too much heck for it.

PS - the iPad works on here very well!

^u legit got an ipad?! hahaha

The multi quote wont work either. I can't figure it out.

Testing to see if I could multiquote.

Linds, you click the multiquote button on each post you want to quote. Then you click the "reply with quote" button on the last message of that group. It should then give you all the quotes.

Now, I have to click the "reply to quote" button twice and I'm not sure why, but that's minor.

just out of curiosity, is there any way we can "ignore" certain threads that I know I just don't ever want to read or look at. I have like, 8 pages of threads when I click on "view posts since last visit", and I don't even really care about schedules and results threads.

me too.. its weird but not a big deal.

Testing to see if I could multiquote.

Linds, you click the multiquote button on each post you want to quote. Then you click the "reply with quote" button on the last message of that group. It should then give you all the quotes.

Now, I have to click the "reply to quote" button twice and I'm not sure why, but that's minor.

just out of curiosity, is there any way we can "ignore" certain threads that I know I just don't ever want to read or look at. I have like, 8 pages of threads when I click on "view posts since last visit", and I don't even really care about schedules and results threads.

YAYYY!! It worked :) Thanks ACEDAD.

I just 'Check" all the quotes I want to use and then hit reply to thread. It loads all the quotes in there for me, no clicking twice. Does it work like that for everyone else?

YAYYY!! It worked :) Thanks ACEDAD.

me too.. its weird but not a big deal.

I just 'Check" all the quotes I want to use and then hit reply to thread. It loads all the quotes in there for me, no clicking twice. Does it work like that for everyone else?

this seemed to work for me just fine when i clicked reply with quote only one time and then post only one time

however i didn't check the multi quote on the last thread. i just click the reply with quote on last thread

no search ability yet. the developer of the thanks button is working on it. when he releases an update i will install it and you should then have the ability.

it will be retroactive too.

Back