What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

trying to secure your FBA awards arent ya? ;)

I just want one nomination for best looking. There's likely an ACE staff shirt in it for the first!

:rotfl:

The Panic button should now work for all the 'Fierce' styles.

Does anyone like that sidebox forum thread thing? I close it everytime so I forget about it. If people like it, we can keep it. Otherwise... turn Ill turn it off.

There are tons of chat features not turned one use it costs a lil money. I can. Setup adoration box and if enough is donated can get the upgrade.

?

the title of the thread is at the top? and at the top of the browser window?

I never noticed that it was at the top of the browser window (probably because i always use tabs and its smaller)

I was more referring to when you click first unseen post and it doesn't go to the top of the page but instead jumps to the middle.... but if its at the top of the browser window my request is void and useless

thanks for the tip :)

There are tons of chat features not turned one use it costs a lil money. I can. Setup adoration box and if enough is donated can get the upgrade.

do it because the one we have now is boring..and i hate the lol face.. plus people just creep and it kinda freaks me out haha

I will donate!

do we not have smileys anymore? i've just started posting again since everything was transferred over to here and i can't find them, even if i go to the advanced editor. just wondering, thanks king!

Maybe a warning button again..people are crazy lately! Sheesh

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I wish just typing :) would automatically make a smiley when it's posted like on the other boards. But I'm getting used to it finally!!! And as for the little box thing that you close all the time, I close it too. Hahah!

I think we should have a banner for each fierce color theme. :) I love the Fierce Red and would love to have a banner at the top!

I was wondering about the order of the people that are online, how is that decided, by number of posts or what?

Back