All-Star What Do You Wear To Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we dont have anything to wear we used to but nobody follwed the dress code and it wasnt enforcced so we wear shorts and tank tops!! I wish we would all wear that the same things!! but it wasnt enforced so we I guess nobody knows better

monday night be wear our blue outfits with matching shorts and bow, tuesday is anything cheer related and wednesday is yellow with matching shorts and bow. The two practice outfits including bows cost about 60 buts its worth it to see everyone in uniform.

We get two t-shirts and two soffee shorts in like september and we're supposed to wear a certain color on our certain practice. But we're mostly allowed to wear whatever we want. A lot of girls also wear nike pros with our practice shirts or just like sports bras and shorts.

We get two t-shirts and two soffee shorts in like september and we're supposed to wear a certain color on our certain practice. But we're mostly allowed to wear whatever we want. A lot of girls also wear nike pros with our practice shirts or just like sports bras and shorts.
Nike pros are the best. i luv them. :)

we get 2 sets of sports bra's and spandex shorts, and each set is matching
one for each practice and then if more practices are added in, the coaches tell us something to wear
for instance - sundays we wear out polka-dot set, mondays is white shirt, black soffes, thursday is cheetah set

We have certain shorts/shirts that we have to wear.
It changes each month. For some coaches, it's a big deal if you wear the wrong thing, but for others it doesn't matter.
I like it when our whole team looks unified.
There's a girl on our team that PURPOSELY wears the wrong things just so she can stand out. It's really annoying.

We have certain shorts/shirts that we have to wear.
It changes each month. For some coaches, it's a big deal if you wear the wrong thing, but for others it doesn't matter.
I like it when our whole team looks unified.
There's a girl on our team that PURPOSELY wears the wrong things just so she can stand out. It's really annoying.
she could just wear a really bright bow or something instead lol

she could just wear a really bright bow or something instead lol
That's what I do:) I'm obsessed with wearing bows to practice lol. But yah, because we do a lot of "Mini showoffs" with other teams during practice and that girl always gets all eyes on her because she purposely wore the wrong thing./;

That's what I do:) I'm obsessed with wearing bows to practice lol. But yah, because we do a lot of "Mini showoffs" with other teams during practice and that girl always gets all eyes on her because she purposely wore the wrong thing./;
haha and yeah me 2. i don't wear bright ones though. usually just black or white

we used to have actual practice clothes but got rid of that for cost reasons. each day before practice around noon kenney would text us what colors we're supposed to wear for the practice. i dont know what they do now since i;m not on the team and kenney's not coaching at apx anymore.

different days are one of three shirts that everyone in the gym has. level 5 have team specific practice bows and worlds team has a team sports bra that is sparkly

We have to wear our camp wear on specific days. I usually spice it up a bit by putting bandanas on my head and legs. The colors have to match, which means more spirit! :D

Back