All-Star What Do You Wear To Practice .....?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

during the summer..
tshirt
sports bra
shorts
nfinitys

starting at choreography camp
black hot pants
sports bra
whatever top were assigned lol which btw are gonna be sooo cute this season:)

Is there a certain reason why you wear Black hot pants ? Instead of just regular shorts

In the summer I wear sports bra's or lululemon tanks and shorts! In the winter I wear a t-shirt and shorts. Occasionally my elbow brace if I need it and of course my trusty Kaepa cheer shoes! Although I dont know the rules at my new gym, so this could possibly change :)

sports bra
t shirt if its not that hot
soffe shorts (some times spandex shorts)
nfinity pheonix
always wear a bow!! one time i didnt and someone told me that me without a bow is like spongebob without his square pants

• Moschino, Alexander McQueen or Chanel
  • Swarovski-studded practice bow
  • Louboutins with Bioniq technology
  • Full makeup. Including glitter.
The red soles on my Louboutins just wear out so quickly. I go through like, five pairs every season, and that's with keeping the patent peep-toes for comp only! Ugh life is so hard when you're looking fierce 24/7.

The red soles on my Louboutins just wear out so quickly. I go through like, five pairs every season, and that's with keeping the patent peep-toes for comp only! Ugh life is so hard when you're looking fierce 24/7.

You have to wear them to premieres, too. The red carpet re-inforces the sole. It's ok. I learned the hard way, too.

My CP wears:
  • sports bra (it is required but she is 9 and will not need one for a looooonnnnnng time)
  • tank or tee (that she MUST keep on or she will get "the business"...)
  • spandex
  • shorts
  • mix-matched no-show socks
  • varsity inspire
  • Bow on the rare occassions she wears one ponytail...i need to find a place that makes cute, small bows for girls who wear 2 ponies...I don't have a bow option for when she wears her mohawk...

-sports bra
-t-shirt (always take it off when it gets hot)
-soffe shorts or spandex (im a flyer)
-random socks
-nfinity shoes
-hair in ponytail (sometimes with a bow)
-wrist brace

My CP wears:
  • sports bra (it is required but she is 9 and will not need one for a looooonnnnnng time)
  • tank or tee (that she MUST keep on or she will get "the business"...)
  • spandex
  • shorts
  • mix-matched no-show socks
  • varsity inspire
  • Bow on the rare occassions she wears one ponytail...i need to find a place that makes cute, small bows for girls who wear 2 ponies...I don't have a bow option for when she wears her mohawk...

I think photos of what that girl wears sometimes would be relevant here! TOO CUTE!

Back