All-Star What Does Your Gym/team Do To Kickoff The Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CheerMomNTx

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Does your gym or team do anything special to kickoff the season?

We have a gym showoff, actually coming up this weekend but for the team, every season before our first comp, we like to surprise the team with a pizza and sundae party. It might be small but the kids love it.

Does your gym or team do anything special to kickoff the season?

We have a gym showoff, actually coming up this weekend but for the team, every season before our first comp, we like to surprise the team with a pizza and sundae party. It might be small but the kids love it.
Who DOESN'T love a pizza and ice cream party! I'm jealous!

we are having a party!! its a potluck dinner and open gym! we also get to find out who our twister sister is! (by the way a twister sister is when one of the girls from an older team gets paired up with another girl from the younger team and we leave presents and write messages for one anther!) i love it and its so much fun! the next week after the party we have a showcase!!! cant wait for the competition season for 2011-2012! :D

we are having a party!! its a potluck dinner and open gym! we also get to find out who our twister sister is! (by the way a twister sister is when one of the girls from an older team gets paired up with another girl from the younger team and we leave presents and write messages for one anther!) i love it and its so much fun! the next week after the party we have a showcase!!! cant wait for the competition season for 2011-2012! :D
I will be up near Maryland soon!! What day is your showcase?

We're doing a showcase with all 3 of our gym's teams at a local high school on November 20th. We also invited all All Star gyms in Connecticut.

We have "Team Bonding Day" which is in the gym where everyone gets together and does fun stuff and watches everyone go full out :) Then we have "Show Day" which we basically run as like a competition for ourselves in a venue we rent out.

We have a show day were all teams perform, we raffle items donated by each team, sell food concessions. We open showcase up to our community and also incorporated a can food drive and donate all money raised to a local charity ie JDRF.

Back