All-Star What Food Do You Want At Choreography Camp?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this isn't the case a lot, but maybe if you have some vegetarians in your gym you could also bring in some veggie chik'n nuggets cooked from home and warmed up or something to go along with the Chick-Fil-A nuggets? Maybe I'm just thinking too much into things!

But clementines, apples, LOTS of fruit in general, PRETZELS!, if you don't want chips maybe you could get Special K cracker chips? The cheddar ones are good!
Bagels. Crackers. Welch's fruit snacks.
Ahhh or those Quaker snack cakes! The caramel, chocolate, or apple cinnamon! Oh and Pop Chips! I'm so glad that they have come out with yummy and healthy snacks!

NUGGET TRAYS. FOR SURE. Too many young girls are picky when it comes to sandwiches and boxed lunches. Nugget trays or even just chicken finger trays are always a good option.

Ive always been partial to chic fil a nugget trays for choreo camps...I think sandwhich platters works too! and I would have gatorade and pickles so replace salt from sweating

I would not do Subs. Kids are so picky about what they put on them, that you're going to have a lot of kids who might pick half the stuff off. I would go with a Chick-Fil-A nugget tray, a fruit tray, a veggie tray, some string cheeses, and something to munch on like pretzels or goldfish. Maybe get a treat for them (like brownies or cupcakes) for after choreo, but not on a break.
I second this. My cp is one of those kids who dissect a sub to the bare minimal. Almost all kids eat nuggets and they are always a great option. Also ,make sure you know allergies. Chick-Fil-A cooks in peanut oil, so there would have to be another option for those kids with peanut allergies.

Also, senior teams always just got a lunch break for about 45 minutes. You could pack your own or run out to get something.

I agree with no subs unless they can be maid to order. I'm SUPER picky about what goes on mine and I know a lot of others are too

I know this isn't the case a lot, but maybe if you have some vegetarians in your gym you could also bring in some veggie chik'n nuggets cooked from home and warmed up or something to go along with the Chick-Fil-A nuggets? Maybe I'm just thinking too much into things!

But clementines, apples, LOTS of fruit in general, PRETZELS!, if you don't want chips maybe you could get Special K cracker chips? The cheddar ones are good!
Bagels. Crackers. Welch's fruit snacks.

Vegetarian options isn't a problem bc it's MY CP that is the vegetarian on the team. I've got that covered.

We also have a milk allergy. I'm doing frozen gogurts and I got a frozen fruit bar for my milk allergy girl.

We have 2 peanut allergies, but they are both the mild kind where frying in peanut oil is okay. Apparently the high heat burns off enough of the oil that many mild peanut allergy people can eat chik-fillet.

Vegetarian options isn't a problem bc it's MY CP that is the vegetarian on the team. I've got that covered.

We also have a milk allergy. I'm doing frozen gogurts and I got a frozen fruit bar for my milk allergy girl.

We have 2 peanut allergies, but they are both the mild kind where frying in peanut oil is okay. Apparently the high heat burns off enough of the oil that many mild peanut allergy people can eat chik-fillet.
That's really cool! I'm glad.

I second this. My cp is one of those kids who dissect a sub to the bare minimal. Almost all kids eat nuggets and they are always a great option. Also ,make sure you know allergies. Chick-Fil-A cooks in peanut oil, so there would have to be another option for those kids with peanut allergies.
I have a peanut and dairy allergy and nobody ever considers it... I hate having to pack my own lunch. Chick fil a has grilled nuggets now, and they'll do a grilled nugget tray which is actually a little healther than the fried nuggets!