All-Star What Is Your Ultimate Goal With Cheer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2n85t1c.jpg

World Domination!

j/k I want my teams to love this sport as much as I do.

College cheer, maybe win UCA College nationals.. that'd be kinda cool....

I'd love to eventually cheer in college or at worlds but neither will probably ever happen :(

My cp talks all the time about cheering for NC State. I know she doesn't realize how big of a thing that is but if its what she wants I will be behind her 100% to celebrate with her if it happens or wipe the tears if she doesn't lol

My ultimate goal with cheer is get 8,000 students in my gym and become a millionaire. Baahhaa since that won't happen, I'd like to stick to a gym small enough that I know everyone's name, and make a real impact in the future generation. What these boys and girls learn through cheer makes them awesome men and women, workers, neighbors, and people in general. I also love that I get to connect with the kids on a deeper level, and when they have times in their life where they need a lil Jesus, I can slip in some Biblical principles. If Heaven is a party, I want as many of my cheerleaders to be up there with me. How sad would it be to get up there and not know anyone??? haha

That and the Christmas gifts / End of the Year gifts.....

Well since I aged out last year and Im like being a big kid this year with college and work and such Im transferring to Florida State University in January...which magically gives me a few months to get my cheer swag back...Im still contemplating it but how cool would it be to suit up and take the sideline of a college football game??? And they are competitive and usually go to UCA nationals...which really isn't helping me not try out...haha Im still on the fence...I might need some persuasion ;)

To provide hte kids I coach with some of the life lessons and values that aren't taught in todays society by either [most] parents or schools, so that they are better prepared for the real world. Also, to provide a living for me and my (future) family by doing something I absolutely love.

My daughter has already gotten my ultimate goal out of cheer. ( At least what I wanted her to get out of the sport). She has drive, passion, workmanship, love for others, self-confidence and a million other positive traits that cheer has given her.

My only goal for cp is for it to continually be a positive experience for her.

Now, she has several cheer goals 1) getting her double, arabian, or just to be Kiara Knowlin LOL. 2) To cheer for Shooting Stars 3) to go to Worlds 4) To win at worlds 5) to cheer at college and 6) to be a cheer coach, she already has her gym name and team names picked out, she often choreographs routines for said teams as well.

Back