All-Star What's Happening To Ua South?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Xtreme Force seems to be back for the 2012 - 2013 season. Anyone know what happened with the Ultimate Athletics merge?

SOURCE - #mce_temp_url#

Nothing major happened. UA took over the X-Force location at the beginning of this past season and the old owner just decided she wanted to go back and do her own thing again. No drama, just change. The lease was up on the UA South building so UA was looking on moving to a bigger location anyway. UA is opening up a New Location in the West Burbs, along with I believe two other lower level satellite gyms. They just announced the one location in Barrington, IL. The announcement for the new West Location will be announced in the next couple of weeks. It will be HUGE!

@rudags, I wonder if opening a location in Northwest indiana would do anything, I have not heard of any programs in that area, do most of those kids drive out to the chicago gyms?

@rudags, I wonder if opening a location in Northwest indiana would do anything, I have not heard of any programs in that area, do most of those kids drive out to the chicago gyms?

Indiana Ultimate is in Goshen Indiana and ICE has a gym I believe in Mishawauka, IN, but I know thats a little bit far from Northwest Indiana. I know a few Indiana people that drove to Famous. I think Cheer Command, ICE, and UA South all have a few Indiana Families. Someone told me two people in Lightning drive from Indianapolis. I don't know that for a fact, but it was some gossip at a competition. Cheer Command and The UA South/X-Force Building are both located easily accessed right off interstate 80 so its a smooth drive in from NW Indiana. The west burbs are a bit far of a drive from NW Indiana, but since working for Ultimate since January of this year - It'd be worth every single drive you make to be a part of that program.

Nothing major happened. UA took over the X-Force location at the beginning of this past season and the old owner just decided she wanted to go back and do her own thing again. No drama, just change. The lease was up on the UA South building so UA was looking on moving to a bigger location anyway. UA is opening up a New Location in the West Burbs, along with I believe two other lower level satellite gyms. They just announced the one location in Barrington, IL. The announcement for the new West Location will be announced in the next couple of weeks. It will be HUGE!
This just made my night :) Dupage has a HUGE talent pool!!

Indiana Ultimate is in Goshen Indiana and ICE has a gym I believe in Mishawauka, IN, but I know thats a little bit far from Northwest Indiana. I know a few Indiana people that drove to Famous. I think Cheer Command, ICE, and UA South all have a few Indiana Families. Someone told me two people in Lightning drive from Indianapolis. I don't know that for a fact, but it was some gossip at a competition. Cheer Command and The UA South/X-Force Building are both located easily accessed right off interstate 80 so its a smooth drive in from NW Indiana. The west burbs are a bit far of a drive from NW Indiana, but since working for Ultimate since January of this year - It'd be worth every single drive you make to be a part of that program.

Lightning has one person coming from Indianapolis and that's true because that person would be me. But there was two of us, but the other one had to become an aternate because she couldn't come to weekday practices. But I would definitely say the drive is worth it.

Lightning has one person coming from Indianapolis and that's true because that person would be me. But there was two of us, but the other one had to become an aternate because she couldn't come to weekday practices. But I would definitely say the drive is worth it.
is there any reason why you choose to drive so far north instead of south?

Because there is no team better south of Indy ;)
haha, ICE is an amazing gym with huge potential for a globe this year, but what is wrong with Gym Tyme? Who have numerous globes and are known as one of the best well rounded gyms in the nation? It is a lot closer to you distance wise. I am not trying to make you change gyms or support either side, but am just wondering why you choose to travel so far.

Back