All-Star Whats The T?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not to derail the thread, but can someone PLEASE tell me who Ms. Honey is and why f5 addresses her? I seriously am curious. Someone can just PM me so the thread doesn't get off topic. Thanks

So I have always been told there are no such thing as a stupid question.
SOOO...

What is the T?

We all have heard it in TG's Lrg Coed mix and think the VO says it in panthers..

I like to think they are talking about the perfect T motion.. But what is the T?

Help:)
The T stands for the shape of the runway. I think, my team had this in the music. So I out 1 and 2 together and made 3 lol.

The term originated in Black Gay culture circa 1970-1989 that indicated some one was the "T"alk of the "T"own, hence the "T". The term was often used by female impersonators to describe a fellow impersonator that did an exceptionally good job on stage in a live lip syncipated performance which was talked about in the gay circles for long periods of time. The term grew to define any memorable person whos actions were or would soon be largely talked about in the gay circles. Also a person who was popular in the gay comunity would be talked about may have been refered to as The "T"

Oh wow, I always thought it was referring to the shape of the runway, because in one of my teams music it said "whats the T I heard you wanna walk like me", so I just thought oh the runway is in the shape of a T.

and their dance was obviously inspired by this Sonya Tayeh piece on SYTYCD.

I know...I've watched the show every year since it started. Love it!! My favorite show on T.V. I loved it when they did two seasons in one year, but for some reason that second season that year didn't go so well. I believe it was the first season they changed the format a bit. That's one of my fav intro/group dances ever from SYTYCD. :)

I have so many YouTube and other videos of SYTYCD routines bookmarked it isn't even funny..and I use my husband's phone and my phone to call in votes for 2 hours straight if I can :oops:

Back