All-Star When Approaching A Fellow Fierceboarder...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sharky, I'm making a special shoe just for your dorsal fin. Lightest shoe in the ocean, just don't wear them on land ;)

im so shy at comps! :( i see people all the time that i recognize from the boards but im always scared to say something lol
i am too! i think that all fierceboarders who want other people to come up and meet them should wear the fiercebow and name tag to all competitions so we know they are a nice fierceboader.

i am too! i think that all fierceboarders who want other people to come up and meet them should wear the fiercebow and name tag to all competitions so we know they are a nice fierceboader.

(Considering my Fierce bow is MIA) I'm totally stealing this idea and making myself a nametag for day 2 of Cheersport hahaha

Wasn't there a year when the Fierceboard shirt (back then I think it was the imissthexboards) had your username on the back? Or am I wrong? I knew it was an idea that was floating around.

That tee-shirt is a great idea. I think that I should make my profile picture an actual picture of myself considering that no one knows what i look like. SOmeone design a teeshirt for worlds!

Did rich end up ordering the shirts for Worlds last year or did that fall through?

Gahhh I always see people around comps from the boards but I hardly ever say hi :/ except all my people from worlds! That is where I tend to be more outgoing! But if you see me come up to me I am the only Rock Solid girl with 8 million bows on my backpack!

If someone ever sees me PLEASE TALK TO ME hahaha. I'm a nice fiercer, I swear :) Just kinda oblivious to whose around me sometimes.

I'm usually on the judges stand (You cant miss me, Im 5'9 and have an enormous amount of blond hair)... I usually dont get to see all of you fierceboarders unless I see you out and about :( I will be at NCA though, as a spectator!

I got to see a lot of y'all yesterday, some that I haven't seen in years, I am easy to find, I am working at the Inside Cheerleading booth outside of B4, will be there today as well, for sure from 10 to 12 and 6 to 8, if I missed you yesterday come say hi!

Back