All-Star When Does Your Program Start Competing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ACX in South Carolina- 1st competition is in December at Battle Under the Big Top.
The reason for the late start in South Carolina is because high school cheer state finals are at the end of November. :)

Most teams in Illinois start at the beginning/middle of October at CSG Preseason Challenge or Jamfest Wild Jam. There are a few that start a bit earlier or later.

In Tennessee. We start in late October with Cheersport regionals, and I always feel like its so rushed to be ready that early. A lot of local programs don't start until November though. Back in the day I can remember competing in August. I can't even imagine having to do that now!

last season in november we did an exhibition for the elementary/middle school cheer program in my town then our first comp. was the first weekend of december. not sure about the exhibition for this season but our first comp. is the same time. (xtreme cheer ct)

We start in November (SOT) but there is a comp in July in South Padre Island....we are not going but wow what an early start to the season! (or a late ending...)

Back