All-Star When Does Your Program Start Competing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My gym usually has a local competition first and its usually the last weekend in October. This is about when people in Northeast Ohio start competing. or in the begining of November.

cheermommaRN said:
We start in November (SOT) but there is a comp in July in South Padre Island....we are not going but wow what an early start to the season! (or a late ending...)

Is it ASC? I went to s.padre island to compete when I was 22 (yea 10 years ago) and it was in July. This team was a bit unorthodox in the way they competed tho and it no longer exists. Now I wonder how any comp over the summer would draw any teams??

late october/early november. I'm from South east Michigan (basically where the 4 "big name" michigan gyms are located) The first big competition in michigan is usually the 2nd week of november, Jamfest Big Jam in Detroit.

My gym usually has a local competition first and its usually the last weekend in October. This is about when people in Northeast Ohio start competing. or in the begining of November.

What comp? I'm in northeast Ohio too and our first one is October 29th in Sandusky

Same thats what we usually do im not sure if were doing it this year we dont have our schedule done yet. Its usually the GLCC Very Scary Challenge in Sandusky

Our first competition is in August @ the KY state fair, but the season starts full blast in October. We're in Indiana.

Our first competition is usually in early/mid November with our first competition usually being the NCA Classic (in denton I think) - I go to United Elite Allstars...in rockwall, texas! :)

Is it ASC? I went to s.padre island to compete when I was 22 (yea 10 years ago) and it was in July. This team was a bit unorthodox in the way they competed tho and it no longer exists. Now I wonder how any comp over the summer would draw any teams??

It is a Cheer Power Comp called Beach Battle...it's a one day. A very short one too, their tentative schedule has teams starting at noon and awards at 3pm....

Most new england teams dont't compete until december/january.

Back