High School When Does Your Season Start Up?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pre season works out start the last week of June once a week. Camp is the second week of July and tryouts are at the second or third week of August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had tryouts in April. In our district, the 8th graders are not technically allowed to tryout, so they will tryout when school starts back up. We put all the cheers on youtube so the 8th graders know them when they start school. And camp is in August :)

Second to last week in August. Tryouts then the season starts. There will be a UCA camp at the school the first week in August; all current varsity and jv can attend as well as incoming freshman interested in trying out.

Tryouts were in March. They started practicing April 21. The last practice before school is out will be May 17.

June will not have any scheduled practices, but they will work on run-out signs for away games and field signs for home games.

Practices will resume after dead week in July. Camp is at the end of July.

Tryouts beginning August 15. After that, NCA Camp in Bryn Mawr at the end of August!

Open practices and tumbling have been going on since the beginning of March.

Tryouts are in March and we begin a week later (end of march beginning of April?)... I still have my current cheerleaders for end of the year assembly but new squad starts immediately learning. By summer they've learned almost all 50 game cheers

Tryouts last week of july, then season starts mid september when school starts. It's hard because we can't practice over the summer, schools are closed and so we don't have practice space. Starting practices with the teams mid september and trying to be comp ready mid november is always stressfull.

Tryouts in April and new team starts practicing 2 weeks later. Feels like it never actually ends!

We do take a break between the end of school and summer practices (2.5 weeks) and a break after camp for 4th of July (10 days.)

Back