All-Star When Is Your Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 7, 2010
On weekdays, it's from 7-9 at night. We have kids that travel 1+ hours to practice, so they won't even get home until after 10. On Sundays, we have teams at my gym that practice from 9-11 in the morning (thankfully not mine haha!) and they're always complaining it's too early.
What do you think? And is your gym the same, or are all the practices times.. reasonable? Haha

Also, do you have less practices/ are your practices at different times during the summer? Just out of curiosity
:)

I would love 7-9 practices! Keep in mind that while you're thinking of the end--"they won't get home until after 10", those of use who work til 5 can't get somewhere much earlier. So 7:00 is GREAT!

Our gym we're going to next year has either 5-7:30 or 6:30-9 as practice times during the week (I'm praying for 6:30-9 lol). I'm not sure what time on the weekends yet, but it will be 2 weeknights at those times, and then a 3 hour practice on the weekends as well. Weekends are easy for me no matter what time, but the earlier the better so I can have some time for laundry, groceries, etc. :rolleyes:

I think it's usually the same during the summer as well.

Tuesdays 7:30 - 9:30 (team 1; I'm a crossover at the moment)
Thursdays 6:00 - 8:00 (for team 2) 7:00 - 9:00 (for team 1)
Sundays 12:00 - 2:30 (for team 2)

I'm a crossover right now because team 2's season isn't over yet, but team 1's is, so I'm doing spring practices with both teams. Then after my last competition I'm only on team 1.

Back