All-Star Where Are You From?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My name is Teresa and CP is 12 and cheers at Indiana Ultimate. We live in Warsaw, Indiana. This season she is on Junior 4. I have been on the boards for a couple of years.

My name is Allie.
I use to cheer for American Allstars out of Jax, fl back in the day but I have aged out now.
I've been on the boards a few years. I read more than I post.

Krystyna
Jersey All Stars Senior 4 & International 5
Been on the boards for a little over a year now I believe!

I'm Suzie (no, I'm not Suzy... but I can do (base and back) tic-tocs, thanks for asking)
Sadly, I have retired from cheer but I cheered for 13 years.
I've been on the boards since ProX, I lost count of years...

I'm LeeLee - coach for USA Wildcats Large senior 3 & small jr. 2. I've been coaching for more years than most of you have been alive ......and with that being said i'm NOT gonna say how old i am!!! I've been on the boards pretty much forever.

I'm cheerislove8 ;) (only a few special people here know who I really am!)
I cheered for 5 years but not anymore :(
and I live in lovely GROSS New England.
Wow. Totally lied. Definitely cheered for 6 years. Totally makes a difference ;)

And I've been on the boards for over a year and a half. 2 years in February :)

ryan
Senior coed 3 and 4 at Vizion
live right outside of detroit, michigan :)
i've been on the boards since the pro x days

I'm Bill. Never cheered. Daughter, Caitlin, cheered at Kentucky Elite for 6 years, then at ACE for 8 years. Helped start the Kentucky Elite Showcats in 2001, then the ACE Bows and Arrows in 2003. Mostly retired from cheer Been on the boards since dial up and the excitement when I got a 4800 baud modem

I'm Mattie :)
I'm American but I live in South Korea. I cheer at my international school and was on Team Korea last year!
I have been on the boards for 2ish years :)

Kind of random but we have a cheerleader that's either on our open team or Austin Peay the college cheer team. Anyways he is American but I know from what others told me he lived in Seoul and went to an American high school there. I know he cheered there idk if he did all stars but he is a great tumbler!! Lol sorry so random I mean it's not like you know him since south korea is pretty big lol it just seems so cool though! :)

im reid
i cheer for madtown twisters FURY
on a level 3 team
i help coach a mini level 2 team with @TwisterPride
this is my 6th year cheering
i joined fierceboard at the end of last season.
my coach is @JulieP
and a couple of my team mates are @bwana. and @Bow and @Megan

Kind of random but we have a cheerleader that's either on our open team or Austin Peay the college cheer team. Anyways he is American but I know from what others told me he lived in Seoul and went to an American high school there. I know he cheered there idk if he did all stars but he is a great tumbler!! Lol sorry so random I mean it's not like you know him since south korea is pretty big lol it just seems so cool though! :)
Yeah, I know him! He didn't go to my school but we competed against each other and have stunted a few times :) Thats so cool!

Name Ciera
Never cheered because I was on the drill team but you could never tell
Been on the boards since the old pro-x days

I'm Samantha and I'm in my second season coaching at ACE Allstars in Birmingham, AL! My hometown is Columbus, OH and I've been in the cheerleading game for 10 years now. I cheered at Step 1 Allstars before moving to Alabama and joining the ACE family. I joined the boards 6 (maybe 7?) years ago... back when it was the Pro X Boards!

Kate. I don't cheer. Because we don't have all-stars here, and my mom doesn't think my school's team is safe or something. I don't think they have a coach. :/ Oh and I'm from the Philippines :) Teehee. :D

Back