All-Star Where Are You From?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im Sammy, im 15 and 3/4.
Im from little of England in the UK, in a small town.
However ive been cheering for 7 years for GCA, and have cheered from levels 2-5.
Im currently on small senior coed 2, and fierce 5 stunt group who are defending european champs!
Been on the boards for out 2 years, but I read more than I post. <3

I'm Allie
I'm 16 and I unfortunately can't cheer this year. But I'm still involved in/tumble at Xcel Athletics in Chesterland, OH.

I'm Melanie, my cp only started All Star her freshman year, but now that she is a senior she is already bemoaning the fact this is her last year. She loves, loves, loves her Devilrays (senior 3) in Cartersville GA. I've been on here 9 months.

My name is Susan and i've been on the boards since the Pro X days. My daughter is 16 and cheers for ACE Atl on Thunderbirds, and her younger brother cheers on the special needs team Dreamcatchers and she gets to help with the team :) My daughter has cheered since she was 8yrs old and she will be the first to tell you the most rewarding part has been being able to be a part of Dreamcatchers and share this experience with her brother.

My name is Susan and i've been on the boards since the Pro X days. My daughter is 16 and cheers for ACE Atl on Thunderbirds, and her younger brother cheers on the special needs team Dreamcatchers and she gets to help with the team :) My daughter has cheered since she was 8yrs old and she will be the first to tell you the most rewarding part has been being able to be a part of Dreamcatchers and share this experience with her brother.
By far my favorite teams are the special needs, brings me to tears every time. You go big sis, love it!!

I'm Rachel :)
I coached at Midwest Cheer Elite for 5 years...Wildcats Youth 1 x2, Bobcats Jr Coed 3, Celebrities Jr Coed 3, Fashion Sr 3
I used to Cheer at Ohio Explosion....before cheer had levels!
This year I am not coaching...our second baby is due at Christmas. I really hope to coach next year but love watching cheer, meeting new owners/coaches, and learning new things ! :) I also love seeing how teams can/do improve...so if you ever need someone to critque a practice video, let me know! I really enjoy watching others grow and succeed.

I'm Jessica. I've coached for PCM for 5 years. I am mother to 2 CP's both are age 9 who have been gym rats for many years. Both cross over. (1) is on Mini 2 and Y3 and (1) is on Y3 and Sr.3. This year I coach Mini 2, Youth 3, and Sr. Coed 4. I am also a GK Elite rep for Southern California. I have been in the cheer industry for 15 years and only on the boards for a year and a half or so.

I'm BlueAndGreenMom- My daughter is 11 and on Green at Stingrays. I've been here 4 years or so, but read way more then I post!

My name is Allie.
I use to cheer for American Allstars out of Jax, fl back in the day but I have aged out now.
I've been on the boards a few years. I read more than I post.
I'm from Jax. Too!!
I used to cheer for Florida Elite, way back in the day.
Now I just love to creep on the Fierce Board.

My name is Susan
I coach at Twist & Shout in Edmond, OK. I coach Youth 2 (MWC location), Youth 3 (Edmond) and a Rec Team (MWC). I also kinda sorta manage our Midwest City location.
Daughter, Emileigh, 13, is on Junior 5 and Senior Obsession. :) She has been cheering for 8 years.
Daughter, Andrea, 11, is on Youth 4 and is temporarily double teaming on my Youth 3 team to help us out. :) She has been cheering for 7 years.
We started out in St. Louis, MO with St. Louis Extreme, then Cheer Legendz, then we moved to OK 4 years ago. :)
I have been on the boards since the Pro X days.

Back