All-Star Where Are You From?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm Hannah
Cheered for 7 years
MFHS Varsity Cheerleader:)

I'm Sonny from Queensland Cheer Elite (Brisbane, Australia)
I Cheer and Choreograph for Diamonds Coed 3, I Coach the hip hop squad for QCE and I Choreographed for Sapphires AG 2 and I've been a Cheerleader for 6 years and only on Fierce Board for a month!

Im Sammy, im 15 and 3/4.
Im from little of England in the UK, in a small town.
However ive been cheering for 7 years for GCA, and have cheered from levels 2-5.
Im currently on small senior coed 2, and fierce 5 stunt group who are defending european champs!
Been on the boards for out 2 years, but I read more than I post. <3
Your senior 2 team is one of the fiercest teams around, I LOVED watching you at both Nationals and Jamfest.

I'm from England, I cheer for Aviator Allstars on our Co-ed 4 Senior team. I've been there about 2 years, and I've never loved a squad more or been happier.
I've been on this board just under a year, at a guess!

Hi everyone! I'm Felicia and I have been around since the Pro X days. I have 2 girls one HS cheerleader and one who cheers at Texas Lonestar. My oldest is taking a season off from Tx this year but she has been cheering since she was 8. My youngest started at 4, and they are now 16 & 8.

I'm Sarah, I'm from Maryland. I'm a coach for a HS JV team and a middle-school-age rec team equivalent to USASF level 3 (thankless jobs, each of them, lol, yet completely rewarding.) I've been coaching since 1999 and a member of the board for, oh, about a week or so, ha!

Your senior 2 team is one of the fiercest teams around, I LOVED watching you at both Nationals and Jamfest.

I'm from England, I cheer for Aviator Allstars on our Co-ed 4 Senior team. I've been there about 2 years, and I've never loved a squad more or been happier.
I've been on this board just under a year, at a guess!

Thankyou sooo much! I really appericate it!
I love AV coed 4! What competitions are you doing this year?xo

I'm audrey
I have been cheering allstars for almost five years now.
I'm on Junior two and Senior two with Gold Coast.
I'm 14 and I am addicted!

I'm Barb.
My daughter cheers at ACE Atl. Senior 3.
I love being team mom.
And I see/talk to Susan from ACE Atl on Wednesday nights but I never knew what her name was!

My name is Ida-Maria, 19 years old, from Uppsala in Sweden.

I've been cheering for 7,5 years and also coached youth 2 for 3 years. This season I'm taking a break from coaching and just cheer myself. First season at Power Cheer in the team Eagles that also competes as Team Sweden AG Premier.

Been on the boards for one, maybe two years now!

im allison, i live in NC, I cheered at CEA (kville) and took a year off but i'm returning next year (SO READY) and my sister also cheers at the kville location :)

I'm Lauren , im 19, live in NY and cheer for Cheer Intensity on our IOC6 team.
I have been cheering since i was 7 and i have been posting on the boards for about 3yrs( I read for a while before that)

Im Brianna,
I cheer for Madtown Twisters. FURY
I have an amazing 9 person team.
* who by the way just got first this weekend at GLCC:) *
I joined Fierce Board at the end of last season.

*LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT!*

Let's see my name is CoachCheerMama (the name was given to me long ago by one of my teams), I have been in the cheer world foreverrrrrr . I can't remember when I joined the boards because I forgot about it for a long time. Ok my run down....
I currently work at Vegas Cheer Authority (also my daughter is on one of the teams there)
I also work for The American Championships, I work on staff at Future Cheer UK as teaching staff, competition staff and judge until I moved back to the USA. (Yes I do miss you all of my UK cheerleaders ;) )
I also coached Liberty Cheer in the UK and at Lakenheath High School UK, Bury Spectrum UK.
I cheered in High School, College ( Go Buffs! ) and I was NCA camp staff.

Hmmm I think that is enough! lol I hope everyone has a GREAT season!

Hi I'm Carly :) I live in Maryland and I've cheered for Marlins the last 4 years counting this year. First year I was on Riptide (Jr 5) and this is my 3rd year being on tsu.. I go to South River High School, state champs the past 2 years :D:tsnuami:

Back