All-Star Where Have All The Nike Pros Gone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Every time I go to a nike outlet they only have black and grey and theyre full price.
It's either a hit or miss. Sometimes I'll go and I'll find a ton of stuff, sometimes I'll go and I find nothing. I got a new pair of running shoes last week for $25

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Wait they're owned by d ick's? Wooooah. We have both in town like 30 seconds apart. They seem so different.. I definitely prefer d ick's, it's so hard to find stuff in MC Sports! I've never seen nike pros in MC Sports, they do have a lot of soffes still :rolleyes:

yeah i dont know, that's just what my mom told me. I think it's just a littler version of dicks maybe.

I refuse to pay full price for them. I always look at the clearance ones. I think the only pair that I've paid full price for are my black pair since they never go on sale.
maybe it's just where I live or I have bad luck shopping for them but Nike Pros were still selling like $20 at the outlets even :(

Ive gotten all of mine at D icks. You have to look at certain times though since they tend to clearance them all out together to make room for new colors.
cool I'll have to remember that! I only have sports authority, the nike store, and mostly expensive places where I live, so I guess maybe that's why I've never found them on sale.

I refuse to pay full price for them. I always look at the clearance ones. I think the only pair that I've paid full price for are my black pair since they never go on sale.
My scam is that my office orders a LOT of Coke products. I'm the one who stocks the fridge, so I snag all of the rewards points off the boxes.

So far I've gotten a free pair of shorts, and a $5 pair of the Pro capris using Nike gift cards I got from Coke.

So dumb question....I am looking for these specfic color Nike Pros. Has anyone seen these recently and/or know when they came out?
993b5d110541876018bba877c6165b20.jpg

Yes! I have a pair! I got them online at the lady footlocker website last year!

Nobody mentioned buying them from Rugged Wearhouse, Marshall's or TJ Maxx. Every time i go to the ones here they have several colors and sizes forests than 12.99

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I've looked around a lot for Nike Pro's. Lady Footlocker online has the best selection of the Nike Pro II's that I've seen. But, they aren't as inexpensive as some of the outlet prices people have mentioned in this thread. I thought I had seen all of the Nike Pro designs available but at Lady Footlocker I saw many designs not seen anywhere else. Also, I recently ordered three pair from Zappos and was pleased with price, free shipping, and rapid delivery. Their selection doesn't compare to Footlocker's though.

Back