All-Star Where Have All The Nike Pros Gone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've looked around a lot for Nike Pro's. Lady Footlocker online has the best selection of the Nike Pro II's that I've seen.

I just checked LFL. Only thing available in a small was plain black. Most of them were only available in XL :(

I picked up the last XS at D*cks today, the rack looked like a tornado had hit it---the cashier said she could not believe I scored an XS ha ha! I felt like I had won the lotto!

my cat is pretty obsessed with nike pro's too...whenever I dare to leave them on the table or somewhere within her reach, she inmediatly goes sit on it, starts bunting and purring.
weird thing is, that she also does that with some of my bows and certain gymshirts. I tell you, that cat loves cheer!
2r2vdk5.jpg

14vtmvc.jpg

I saw them at d ick's today. It must just be the area, I don't think they're that popular here. They had four new-looking patterns showcased (one that I absolutely loved) and then the solids on the bottom. We kind of always have them but not always in many colors/patterns. There are always gray and black. I also noticed that we had a bunch of extra smalls and smalls, and only a couple mediums and 1 or 2 larges. seems to be the opposite of everywhere else!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

@Nvdw they got nike pro's in decathlon now...now much though choice, but i spoke with an employee and she said they are still getting all their stock for summer, might be that they'll get more colors. now it's only black with pink and grey.

@Sharkie awesome! I was there about two weeks ago, and then they had the leggings and the 7 inch shorts ( I think) tried one of those and they were awful. Made my legs look like 10 tons :D the leggings are amazing though! But if they'll have more shorts soon I'll be watching it closely ;) thanks!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

heeelllppp what nike pros should i get?
Screen_Shot_2014_03_27_at_23_10_43.png

I am leaning towards these ones given there is a matching bra...
Screen_Shot_2014_03_27_at_23_10_38.png

Pros are veeerry difficult to find here, so I'm pouncing on them this time before they sell out again!

Latest posts

Back