All-Star Where To Get A Bra To Fit Under The Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I should have known it was a conspiracy. #d@mnscientologists
Bahahahaha, well done! You made me laugh out loud in the middle of procrastinating more %#£¥!?# national boards writing!

Thanks everyone for the input. I also get the sock website and I can't find what I want on Khols website (the nearest Khols is 45min away). Varsity does have what I am looking for, but has stated only in adult sizes. I was wondering if having it altered (brought in on the side) would make it work, as in would it still be to long?

Varsity only has adult sizes and they are too big for even some teens. Walmart has the same type of sports bras as Kohls- its a bandau type material- comes in a 2 pack white and another color the small fit my little kids who wear like a size 10 so maybe will fit your daughter.

I remember googling "one-shouldered sports bras" last season for cp's uniform and was able to find a youth sized one-shoulder in a black and a white. It may have been GK but cannot recall.

Oops! Sorry for sending y'all to a sock site! Apparently the correct address is discountdance.com. They have good sales and lots of coupon codes after your first order. :)

Latest posts

Back