All-Star Which Is More Difficult?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In order of descending difficulty.....

1. High to High tick tock
2. @kingston trying to be funny
3. Understanding @StarshipTrooper
59. @BSS2000 getting in a tizzy about kingston trying to be funny
100. Socratesofcheer being funny. Obviously not very hard for me to be humorous.
If your grammar wasn't so bad, what you've said in this thread might actually effect me.
I think @BSS2000 just bumped me from my least difficult position on the difficult-o-meter.

I think @BSS2000 just bumped me from my least difficult position on the difficult-o-meter.

This is the thread that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting about how mature no one was... but then they kept on posting about how mature no one was.... This is the thread that never ends...

And since you brought up grammar, I think the word you are looking for is affect.

No need to thank me, I'm just trying to help everyone out.

He could shimmy you. That might affect you a little?

Can we gets a specific examples?

Probably anything I have not proof read before I post. Which is everything. Unless I feel like writing a novel. I 'tend' to proof read those.

I asked because of the girls from GB. It always amazes me what they're able to do even though they're so small. High to high seems more difficult to execute, but easier on the stunt group (at least that's what my CP says). BTW...this has taken a really odd turn! (big surprise):rolleyes:
duh...winning! lmao

I asked because of the girls from GB. It always amazes me what they're able to do even though they're so small. High to high seems more difficult to execute, but easier on the stunt group (at least that's what my CP says). BTW...this has taken a really odd turn! (big surprise):rolleyes:

I am not sure what is in the water up there but GB can STUNT! And Miss Greendeer is just one of the nicest people in cheer. I dig that program.

This is the thread that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting about how mature no one was... but then they kept on posting about how mature no one was.... This is the thread that never ends...
I feel like your post is from the department of redundancy department.

Back