All-Star Which Is More Difficult?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It never fails that me and you will get into it, I should have know.

For the first time in this conversation I have no idea what you are talking about.

It never fails that me and you will get into it, I should have know.
Is this not the first time? You need an avatar so we can remember who you are when we see it again. I'm sure King will find you a good one.

What's more difficult? @kingston being funny, a high to high tick tock, or @BSS2000 getting in a tizzy over kingston trying to be funny
Hehe. Apparently socrates being funny is easy.
In order of descending difficulty.....

1. High to High tick tock
2. @kingston trying to be funny
3. Understanding @StarshipTrooper
59. @BSS2000 getting in a tizzy about kingston trying to be funny
100. Socratesofcheer being funny. Obviously not very hard for me to be humorous.

I just wanna say I am very mad and frustrated with the maturity on this thread. To express my personal maturity over you all I will keep posting in disgust until you learn how mature I am, and how mature you are not.

Yea that would be closer to right. Its just a little thing that i've noticed whenever people say it. Because a regular tick tock isnt a double tick tock. People seemed to jump right over double and go to triple.
And if i told someone i have a triple stretch in my routine it wouldn't make sense.
and it may be more of a lib, kick, double stretch. i wouldnt say trip stretch.

I just wanna say I am very mad and frustrated with the maturity on this thread. To express my personal maturity over you all I will keep posting in disgust until you learn how mature I am, and how mature you are not.

If your grammar wasn't so bad, what you've said in this thread might actually effect me.

If your grammar wasn't so bad, what you've said in this thread might actually effect me.

If spelling and grammar mattered on the internet we would probably all fail.

Latest posts

Back