All-Star Which Is More Difficult?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SOT and T&S both competed them at NCA, right? Well, 7 of the 9 groups anyway. Obviously some of them had to be all girl since there's only 4 boys on a limited team. And here's the video of our Youth 4 doing them last night at practice in case you didn't read that thread. :D

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=698386930271&comments

It is blocked. The one I saw was from libs?

Spirit did power press tick tocks. T&S did them but again, boys make a big difference.

I wanna see an all girl team.

It's blocked?? Ok, I'll get her fix it. They did squad stretch to stretch high to high tick tocks last night at practice. My CP's group did stretch to lib pull stretch because it was a completely different stunt group than she usually has but still, it was an all girl team and it was full squad. :)

Are you sure SOT did power press?? I thought for sure they were high to high? I'll have to go take a look again. And my point about them and T&S doing them is that the groups that have all girls were hitting them. We only have 3 boys on our team so 4 out of the 7 stretch to stretch's were all girl groups.

@Mclovin

Let me explain what I am looking for a bit more. It is a big pet peeve of mine with the flyer drops her leg on the dip and the pop its like a tick tock extension and then pull stretch. OR the first stretch is so bad they might as well be doing it from a lib. Really pretty high stretches switched only during the pop of the tick tock are REALLY hard, but really pretty. Kinda like a straight legged feel together pointed toe full is better than crank off the floor. Even the Kentucky video the stretches were not that great (but they get points for one arm to one arm). So think allstar hell stretch tick tock allstar heel stretch all girl.

It's blocked?? Ok, I'll get her fix it. They did squad stretch to stretch high to high tick tocks last night at practice. My CP's group did stretch to lib pull stretch because it was a completely different stunt group than she usually has but still, it was an all girl team and it was full squad. :)

Are you sure SOT did power press?? I thought for sure they were high to high? I'll have to go take a look again. And my point about them and T&S doing them is that the groups that have all girls were hitting them. We only have 3 boys on our team so 4 out of the 7 stretch to stretch's were all girl groups.

I don't want to pick apart execution, but yes they did attempt them. Not quite what I was looking for.

Oh, and front to back tick tocking is a good bit easier because less flight time is required. This is not to say any of this is easy, it is just to say what is the arrangement of difficulty.

I would completely disagree with this statement.
Turning while also switching feet is extremely difficult. I don't know where it would stack up, but somewhere near high to high stretch to stretch. Probably why you see next to no one trying them, especially from a stretch.

I would completely disagree with this statement.
Turning while also switching feet is extremely difficult. I don't know where it would stack up, but somewhere near high to high stretch to stretch. Probably why you see next to no one trying them, especially from a stretch.

I think you missed the part where I said minus twisting in an earlier post.

I think sponge to high is way harder. You need to be able to throw the flyer high enough to catch in a full but also you need to have the timing right when they pull the stretch. In high to high everyone kinda ends up going at the same time since there is a slim amount of time available to hit the position. If done correctly a sponge to high will also all hit the stretch at the same time. I think a sponge to high would also be harder on a senior team where the flyers can be larger and less aerodynamic.

I think sponge to high is way harder. You need to be able to throw the flyer high enough to catch in a full but also you need to have the timing right when they pull the stretch. In high to high everyone kinda ends up going at the same time since there is a slim amount of time available to hit the position. If done correctly a sponge to high will also all hit the stretch at the same time. I think a sponge to high would also be harder on a senior team where the flyers can be larger and less aerodynamic.

Do you mean a ballup or a power press?

@Mclovin

Let me explain what I am looking for a bit more. It is a big pet peeve of mine with the flyer drops her leg on the dip and the pop its like a tick tock extension and then pull stretch. OR the first stretch is so bad they might as well be doing it from a lib. Really pretty high stretches switched only during the pop of the tick tock are REALLY hard, but really pretty. Kinda like a straight legged feel together pointed toe full is better than crank off the floor. Even the Kentucky video the stretches were not that great (but they get points for one arm to one arm). So think allstar hell stretch tick tock allstar heel stretch all girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkkqA1bUcnI

Describe these for me please? Not critique the technique, although that is fine, but just describe the first stunt in the appropriate terms, if you will.:)

I don't want to pick apart execution, but yes they did attempt them. Not quite what I was looking for.

Well obviously their execution wasn't great, lol, but they did do them. What exactly are you looking for then? They are high to high and they are stretch to stretch. Yes their stretches could be better executed but I'm confused on what you are looking for if that's not it, unless you're just looking for perfect execution. But as far as the actually skill goes, that's it, right?

Back