All-Star Who Is A Cheerlebrity In Your Program Or In Your Area?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Brandon Bliss from CA Wildcats, Tye Hill.. Obvi, Carly Wheeler from Woodlands Elite Generals(wascenter for Colonels dance last year)... Oh and Kiara is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met! Such a down to earth girl <3 Her!!

Hannah Blair from Midwest Cheer Elite DiamondKatz. She is so amazing! 14 and fearless! Future cheerlebrity.. Remember the name. ;-)

Aren't much in new england, I'd say Brittani Winn from ECE and the sick tumbler from Sparks, Tyler maybe? Also a girl on my college team was just in a magazine for top 20 collegiate cheerleaders, Mia Miller, I think everyone at college camp knows her... she does a front double basket that hadn't been done when she first competed it 5 years ago. The coach of HPU and all the NCA instructors were amazed when they first saw it. Look for it again at nationals this year :)

Agreed Brittani Winn would be the cheerlebrity in this area.... I don't know who Tyler from Sparks is so I guess in my opinion hes not... but thats me :)

CAMERON! i don't have a picture but he's the little boy from my gym, Vizion, that can tumble is butt off and he's center flyer
If he went to GLCC Nationals-Detroit last year, I saw him. He's real good & just too cute. I'm a sucker for boy flyers!!

Memphis Elite:
Haven Parrish-went on to HPU
Lauren Michelle-Had an arabian to double double for 2 years now and shes 10 or 11...
Nick and Gabby Bufalino

Memphis Elite:
Haven Parrish-went on to HPU
Lauren Michelle-Had an arabian to double double for 2 years now and shes 10 or 11...
Nick and Gabby Bufalino
Wow!! an arabian to double double at 8 or 9, thats great!! I would love to see a vid of that, is she on You Tube?

Becky.. also known as Twisty!
1176b0m.jpg

huku91.jpg

Beast, and shes a flyer normally!
Sorry for such large images!

@GCAsammy
Those pics have immediately gone into my top 10. AND she flies - what an athlete.

And on the topic of local cheerlebrities - are ya kidding? Stingrays are 35 minutes down the road. ;)

Back