All-Star Who Is A Cheerlebrity In Your Program Or In Your Area?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well... I'm from NC, so of course I can go with Maddie, Erica and Molly from CEA. Also, I think Cullen Hodges from CEA should be right up there with them. Not only is she an AMAZING cheerleader, but she is also SUPPPERRRRRR nice. Shes on SSX.
Brandon and Chad Wallace from Premier Clayton Shockers are both very good tumblers.
Peter from Elite Cheer and Dance.

I'm sure there are more, but these kids are just right off the top of my head.

I'm pretty sure Kaitlyn's friend posted that. Here's a picture of what she was talking about:
2w57iuc.jpg

well that was disappointing

Or Kaitlyn Robertson = Amanda Powell. Dun, dun, duuuunnnnnn...
Is Amanda Powell related to OMG I cannot remember her name but she use to originally go by Appldrinkm or something like that? You know the one with hijacked FB?

Reading the Amanda Powell girl's name on here reminded me that a week or so ago I was cleaning out my messages on Facebook and the message that I sent her during Worlds was still on there but she deleted her Facebook. I don't think she has a twitter anymore either or she changed her name.

only "cheerlebrities" from my gym would be sheldon bullock before going to top gun. he originally started out at cheer dynasty, then went to all star legacy, then top gun after graduating hs. also alli jacobs started out at dynasty before going to f5.

Oh and a "cheerlebrity" from Australia would probably be David James:
- Part of the first ever team to represent Australia at the ICU and first team to represent Australia at IASF Worlds in 2007
- Captain of 2010 "Team Australia" who placed 4th at ICU and 9th at IASF
- Went to Worlds for Outlaws from 2007 - 2010 (this team most recently placed 6th at Worlds 2011 out of 80 teams - a huge achievement for Australian cheerleading!) - in Aus it's pretty amazing to go this many times! :p
- Trained and competed with Cheer Athletics Wildcats from 2010 - 2011 where they won the Silver Medal at the 2011 IASF Worlds

Most importantly - amazing athlete, all-over awesome guy, a great friend - so lovely and caring and an inspiration to so many young cheerleaders in Aus. He is now the gym owner and head coach of Outlaws.

Not sure if this vid is private or not - it's a bit old and he's improved immensely since then - but here's a little snippet of some of his skills :)

- more recent vid of front through to double, doubles are much better here than in earlier vid.

I would say Ashley too. That girl is a tumbling beast! And of course Tink is the best flyer!
oh my gosh i completely forgot about Ashley. Shes such an amazing tumbler. The first time i saw her i was like DANG. That girl can tumble. I'm jealous of both! And now Tink getting her jumps to tuck back-- oh my gosh. talk about jumps.

Back