All-Star Who Is Everyone's Favorite 2011 Flyer ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm a little biased, but I'm picking Sarah too. I'm constantly amazed by what Sarah can do. And when they busted out that one-armed, single-base stunt at NCA, my jaw dropped watching the video.

Sarah is an amazing flyer, but Jordan Lasky is point now. Idk if that's who she was taking about.

And um hello people, SUSIE! (I heard she got her tic tok)

Sarah is an amazing flyer, but Jordan Lasky is point now. Idk if that's who she was taking about.

And um hello people, SUSIE! (I heard she got her tic tok)

I think KikiD22 is talking about the opening stunt in which Sara is point. It is an amazing unassisted partner stunt. Kudos to Brandi as well who bases that stunt.

Hannah P. on Pro Athletics... She's one of the flyers who does all those tic tocs on the minis. I've watched her grow up and she's absolutely amazing plus I love her mom! (Because she used to be my coach/makes me some fierce bows!) <3

She has great influences!! such as MY favorite flyer Thuy on usa open 5!!! and im a little partial to some other showstoppers like Gabby C who btw is an AMAZING tumbler too! and faith from minis... toss rewind to hands... at 7??? what?? pro has some serious talent moving through the ranks!

Back