Who Should Of Won Large Senior 5 All Girl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

who should have won large senior 5 all girl?

• f5

Votes: 39 68.4%
  • shooting stars

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • senior elite

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
Although F5 deserved it and I am so happy for them, I wish Shooting Stars owned the throne once again this year, they came and BROUGHT BACK THE GIRLS. but then again I am sooo happy for F5! :)

another one of these threads? The person who won, should have won if you follow all the cheer rules/scoresheets. Obviously i love wcss to DEATH but f5 killed it! All along everyone was saying that if f5 hit they would win. Shooting stars had two perfect performances and what more can a fan ask for than that?

The team that should have won, DID WIN. F5 <3 Another one of these threads wasn't really neeeded, just sayinnn.

The team that should have won, DID WIN. F5 <3 Another one of these threads wasn't really neeeded, just sayinnn.
This is confusing...
cheerislove8 (the best cheerislove on the board btw ;)) is a Senior Elite Fan
@cheerislovee3 is a Shooting Stars fan
and @cheerislove9 is an F5 fan...

sorry for hijacking, just felt the need to point it out!

agree with the above posts, of who you wanted to win and who should have...i'm a senior elite fan, although i love the other two teams as well...howeverrrr f5 100% deserved that win and i'm happy for them! :)

F5 should have...oh wait, they did! ;) I'm so excited to see this division in this coming season. My fingers are crossed for great things to happen!

Back