Who Should Of Won Large Senior 5 All Girl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

who should have won large senior 5 all girl?

• f5

Votes: 39 68.4%
  • shooting stars

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • senior elite

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
This thread isn't going to end well.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

this thread shouldn't even be open. the team that should have won did win. that's the point of scoresheets and judges and competing. saying someone else should have won takes away all of that, and is VERY rude to the team that worked their behinds off to take home that title. i'm all about good sportsmanship- and this is NOT it.

Personally...I think I should have won. I'm nursing my bitterness in the afterglow of an F5 win :p

Thank you. My biggest pet peeve. Next to capitalizing the First Letter Of Every Word In A Post. :mad:

Other than that I won't bother replying to this thread...

Really? I think this board lacks conversation about Large Senior and we should discuss it more analytically and further in depth.

:)

Really? I think this board lacks conversation about Large Senior and we should discuss it more analytically and further in depth.

:)

Agreed. But I don't understand why we don't talk about Small Senior more. It just seems like these 2 divisions just don't get a chance around here. :D

What's done is done. How long are people going to continue posting threads about this matter. @F!ERCE is right, apparently there aren't enough threads on this already...

Back