All-Star Who Was the First....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has there been a female that has thrown a standing double full and landed it in a competition??? Sure would like to see a video of it if it did happen.

I believe there was a girl on SFA a while back who had one, but I'm not sure it was ever competed... she may have been a Pro Xer? Anyone?

does anyone know who was the first team to have a themed routine like shooting stars this yearr?

& im not sure if this was already posted, but Rhody All Stars was the first team from Rhode Island to make it to worlds so far

Themed routines are nothing new... I can remember them all the way back to my Rec days in the early 90's... you name it, it's been done.... Jungle, Rock, old school hip hop, Shake, Disco, Heart, Fight, Fire, Strong, Hot and Cold, Weather, Broadway, Army, Sports, diamonds, Freestyle, Country, etc...

Rooster at the University of Houston was the first standing double I ever saw competed (and he had to do it twice bc the music screwed up), crowd went NUTZ!!

who was the first person to ever compete a standing double?

this guy from "eclipse" (i cant remember the full name but they were large coed i think in 2006) he did standing full punch double. and the kid from so cal elite outlaws. (same year) did standing double. could of they been the first to perform standing doubles at worlds?

has anyone ever competed a rewind full?!?! i know a girl who did it just for fun at her practice. but has it ever been competed is there a video???

I know that rewind fulls are illegal atleast they were. I think April Weaver may have competed one.

has anyone ever competed a rewind full?!?! i know a girl who did it just for fun at her practice. but has it ever been competed is there a video???

I would love to see a video of it too because for the past two years I have sat and waited for a college team to throw some in a routine (didn't know it was illegal). Also doesn't that little Laney girl throw one in the skill video that was posted on here?

I would love to see a video of it too because for the past two years I have sat and waited for a college team to throw some in a routine (didn't know it was illegal). Also doesn't that little Laney girl throw one in the skill video that was posted on here?

At :48 is an X-out full rewind-

KICK DOUBLE REWIND:

Back