All-Star Who Will Win Large Senior Division @ Worlds 2012?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Umm, that's an easy one. I can say with 100% certainty that the winners of the Large Senior Division at Worlds will be the team who gets the highest score. Of course we will all have to wait until the awards ceremony to know who that will be. Any further questions? :)
The Large Senior World Champion in 2012 will be..........................................................I agree with @fullpass whoever has the highest score, and the least deductions!!! Go Everyone, what I want to see is a fight between whoever?? I want clean, difficult routines, and then let the judges reward who was the best!!!!!!:fro:

extending on my previous post after going back and re-reading.....

I love that in years past everyone was all "CEA's GOING BACK TO BACK!" and "STARS FOR 4 IN A ROW!" but now that F5 won, everybody is all "I loved them last year, but I just don't think they'll have the talent to do it again...." Jump back on your bandwagon and move along, hatersssss! tisk tisk tisk
nono.gif
There's such a lack of true f5 fans on this board, almost makes me want to root for them over CEA. almost.

f5 all day baby

I know I said it should be a tie Bangkok style but I think it would be even better if it was a tie WITH BANGKOK. I mean the USASF loves Bangkok. And I mean they may have some boys on the team by why shouldn't they be allowed to compete all girl? :cow:

Well, if SE does not win it will not be because we are not going to every competition in America best I can tell. (triple negative)

I'm having a hard time because I figure out who deserves to win, then I change that because of who earned the right to win and get totally flustered when I factor in all the new uniform possiblities.

I'm having a hard time because I figure out who deserves to win, then I change that because of who earned the right to win and get totally flustered when I factor in all the new uniform possiblities.
I agree, the team that DESERVES IT most should win!

: P

Back