All-Star Who Will Win Large Senior Division @ Worlds 2012?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

me. I personally will be winning large senior at worlds 2012. :cheering:

In all seriousness, i think prediction threads-even going so far as to rank the teams-are a waste of everyone's time. this is cheerleading. literally a blink of an eye can change who wins or loses. a misplaced grip. baskets that don't go. random stunt collapses. a team can hit 10x out of 10 and then lose it at worlds. you don't know any factors that could impact a team. a girl could be sick. a girl could get injured. a girl's boyfriend could dump her right before worlds. all of these things would affect a team and absolutely nobody can predict what will happen.

F5 will be good. Sr Elite will be good. Stars will be good. Marlins will be good. Panthers will be good. This is a given. Obviously these teams will all be contenders- they're composed of athletes who have been training for the majority of their lives to be on the team they're on. There is no point in ranking them now. This is just going to create drama and that's just dumb.

carry on.

Large Senior is easily my favorite division just because it's so competitive and you can never truly tell who will win .. And all the teams are super fierce. Even though I have no idea, I would really love to see Stars back on top. I would also LOVE to see Tsunami in the top 3.

me. I personally will be winning large senior at worlds 2012. :cheering:

In all seriousness, i think prediction threads-even going so far as to rank the teams-are a waste of everyone's time. this is cheerleading. literally a blink of an eye can change who wins or loses. a misplaced grip. baskets that don't go. random stunt collapses. a team can hit 10x out of 10 and then lose it at worlds. you don't know any factors that could impact a team. a girl could be sick. a girl could get injured. a girl's boyfriend could dump her right before worlds. all of these things would affect a team and absolutely nobody can predict what will happen.

F5 will be good. Sr Elite will be good. Stars will be good. Marlins will be good. Panthers will be good. This is a given. Obviously these teams will all be contenders- they're composed of athletes who have been training for the majority of their lives to be on the team they're on. There is no point in ranking them now. This is just going to create drama and that's just dumb.

carry on.
just because it's a "waste of time" doesn't mean that is isn't fun to do. No one is claiming to KNOW anything, but it's interesting to hear everyone's favorites and I don't think anyone is going to upset over this because it is all based on favorites.

just because it's a "waste of time" doesn't mean that is isn't fun to do. No one is claiming to KNOW anything, but it's interesting to hear everyone's favorites and I don't think anyone is going to upset over this because it is all based on favorites.

Haha but we have to listen to everyones' favorites all year long already. I could probably have made a list before this thread even started of who everyone was going to say.

Haha but we have to listen to everyones' favorites all year long already. I could probably have made a list before this thread even started of who everyone was going to say.
Probably, but its fun to talk about and get pumped for the season. I personally like talking about it, which is why I am reading the thread.

Then all this really is, to be honest, is a "what's your favorite large senior team" thread.

Handicapping teams at the start of a season is a challenge when you're looking at pro squads and know all the players. At this level when you've maybe (if you're lucky) seen 20 percent of the athletes, it's basically impossible.

I had a dream about this last night! My prophet-like ways told me the winners.

Large All-Girl: Cheer Extreme.
Medium All-Girl: Cali.
Small All-Girl: Stingrays.

Large Coed: Top Gun.
Medium Coed: Spirit of Texas.
Small Coed: Cali.

International AG 5: GymTyme.
International Coed 5: Cheer Athletics.

International AG 6: Cheer Athletics.
International Coed 6: Bangkok.

I had a dream about this last night! My prophet-like ways told me the winners.

Large All-Girl: Cheer Extreme.
International Coed 5: Cheer Athletics.
International AG 6: Cheer Athletics.
International Coed 6: Bangkok.

If these predictions are wrong, then I don't wanna be right!!!!

And can I just say I love when people come on these threads and literally put a 1 through 10 number to the teams in this division? The truth is that any one of these teams could take the title when we fill in the blanks in our heads, and designating a solid number to Stars/F5/SE/Panthers in anything lower than a first place finish is insulting to them and their fans. You are really just broadcasting to the board not what teams you like, but more so the color of your goggles and which teams you will never fully appreciate no matter how good they are.

extending on my previous post after going back and re-reading.....

I love that in years past everyone was all "CEA's GOING BACK TO BACK!" and "STARS FOR 4 IN A ROW!" but now that F5 won, everybody is all "I loved them last year, but I just don't think they'll have the talent to do it again...." Jump back on your bandwagon and move along, hatersssss! tisk tisk tisk
nono.gif
There's such a lack of true f5 fans on this board, almost makes me want to root for them over CEA. almost.

well i would love F5 to take the title again but i'd also love Tsunami to make Top 3 this year, i just feel like they could do it :) I so can't wait to see the routines once the competition season starts :)

extending on my previous post after going back and re-reading.....

I love that in years past everyone was all "CEA's GOING BACK TO BACK!" and "STARS FOR 4 IN A ROW!" but now that F5 won, everybody is all "I loved them last year, but I just don't think they'll have the talent to do it again...." Jump back on your bandwagon and move along, hatersssss! tisk tisk tisk
nono.gif
There's such a lack of true f5 fans on this board, almost makes me want to root for them over CEA. almost.

I agree, what's up with that???? F5 (and the whole Twister organization) is a POWERHOUSE talent!!!! well, i've loved them since i first saw them back in like '05 (i think, my memory is not as good as it used to be), and i love them even more now!! True it can be anyones game, but now that 'the Queens are back', i don't see them going anywhere for a.really.long.time.......

they've already got a number of girls on the team with 3 rings....can i hear a FOUR?????

Back